Props to McBeane, haters! (part deux)

34 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Lost in all the QB talk is the Bills have to start spending money now. I wonder what they spend it on. 

With close $90+ million available next year and no huge contracts coming up, the Bills are open for business starting now. 

...McBeane should be fired by then according to the TBD Gang.......same for McD and McDaboll, right??...............

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Not sure what the props are.  He gave away a very valuable player for barely anything.  Better have a plan for back up tackle.

Barely anything? Good grief man. Moved up 9 spots AND got the money off the books for next year+. Job well done!!

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Whats down right amazing is they can get to 3 without having to give up either 2nd, and while keeping the second third.  

I really think thats the spot #3 i hope cleveland takes barkley and giants take darnold and then the bills have josh rosen.if the bills cant get to #3 maybe they get to #5 and get Baker Mayfield? At this point I’d be happy with any of the top 3 wuarterbacks even Sam Darnold if that is who the Bills feel is the best...TRUST THE PROCESS

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...McBeane should be fired by then according to the TBD Gang.......same for McD and McDaboll, right??...............

Terry:  "Brandon, I am really sorry, but Bills fans have grown to love Donahoe, Levy, Brandon, Nix, Whaley--you are just too !@#$ing competent...You're fired.."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Not sure what the props are.  He gave away a very valuable player for barely anything.  Better have a plan for back up tackle.

Your right he sucks !!!!  Now go back to the hole you just crawled out of !!!

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Its coming !

Man I am freaking out, working out perfectly if the plan truly is a top 3 pick. I want news we are in the top 3 now, I don't know if I can hold out much longer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, liverpoolkev said:

he /mcderm wont be here when its all said and done .....Its easy to trade away talented players     his problem is he don't know how to acquire quality ....Tolberrt Mathews or Kelvin TE Benjamin....We are going the way of the sabres  

So, year one, culture change. ...contracts undone....vision...process. Is it Liverpool? Or Liverpudding? 

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Man I am freaking out, working out perfectly if the plan truly is a top 3 pick. I want news we are in the top 3 now, I don't know if I can hold out much longer. 

Trust the process brother lol

Just now, liverpoolkev said:

trust me they will  be fired ,,,,

If so, at LEAST we will have a franchise QB!####!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

he /mcderm wont be here when its all said and done .....Its easy to trade away talented players     his problem is he don't know how to acquire quality ....Tolberrt Mathews or Kelvin TE Benjamin....We are going the way of the sabres  

Reeeeally ?? Poyer ? Hyde ? I would continue but your not worth it 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Your right he sucks !!!!  Now go back to the hole you just crawled out of !!!

I love Cordy Glenn and I remember the Espn hairdoo guy (Mel Kiper) ripping the Bills and Buddy Nix very hard for drafting him.

But the Bills were trying to get a second for Cordy at last years trading deadline.The new front office is shedding pay roll and getting the team younger.Dion Dawkins did pretty ok filling in for Cordy last year.So yes I will totally miss Cordy,but if it means he helps the Bills get a true franchise quarterback then I ‘m on board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

I love Cordy Glenn and I remember the Espn hairdoo guy (Mel Kiper) ripping the Bills and Buddy Nix very hard for drafting him.

But the Bills were trying to get a second for Cordy at last years trading deadline.The new front office is shedding pay roll and getting the team younger.Dion Dawkins did pretty ok filling in for Cordy last year.So yes I will totally miss Cordy,but if it means he helps the Bills get a true franchise quarterback then I ‘m on board.

Touché! 

Just now, BuffAlone said:

So, year one, culture change. ...contracts undone....vision...process. Is it Liverpool? Or Liverpudding? 

LA Rams had the culture change .... its called better players ....What culture did fat man Benjamin help with ?   or maybe his buddy Tolbert changed something orther than padding his bank account .....How about that great trade for an injured receiver Mathews    oh and our Savior Popcorn Peterman  ...its going to be a long year.....We are officially the NY browns until a real GM come and fix the mess that's being created 

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

No. Realistic.

How good was the Washington GM that traded the ranch for RG III after the first year?

I hope it works out.  But It's far from a sure deal at this point.

Who was washingtons gm at the time? Was in Beane and I missed it? 

1 minute ago, liverpoolkev said:

LA Rams had the culture change .... its called better players ....What culture did fat man Benjamin help with ?   or maybe his buddy Tolbert changed something orther than padding his bank account .....How about that great trade for an injured receiver Mathews    oh and our Savior Popcorn Peterman  ...its going to be a long year.....We are officially the NY browns until a real GM come and fix the mess that's being created 

Dude, did you change your name from Detective or what? Go watch some "futbol", for crying out loud. You haven't a clue about ? 

23 minutes ago, Rico said:

doug-whaley.jpg

"Meh... he's OK, I guess."

I can't laugh at this lol...Whaley was the man. He just never got a chance to execute his vision. He spent his time cleaning up Buddy mess

The old guard aka so-called "experts" were anti Beane throughout all of last year.   Some of us knew with the sort of moves he made, specially the Watkins one that there was a logic and plan to it all unlike his predecessor, Whaley.   He's making all the right trades, now he's got to draft as good as he his value trading.  If he can do that, then the sky is the limit.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He'll only be the real deal GM if he gets us a better QB and we actually win something.

Thats right. He hasn’t drafted a single player for the Bills yet. I’m not sold until I see a better QB than Tyrod taking snaps. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

Yeah McBeane are gonna need a nap now. I like the moves...a lot. But honestly it's what we do with all that draft capital.

I mean, it's not like Whaley didn't do some dealing of his own. It's the talent we acquire or don't. And how we develop them or don't.

2 hours ago, QCity said:

He said the team was going to be built through the draft when he was hired.

So much whining and crying last August lol

More process please!

38 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Thats right. He hasn’t drafted a single player for the Bills yet. I’m not sold until I see a better QB than Tyrod taking snaps. 

True, but you got to be in it to win it. He's been brilliant so far.

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Now the Bills are perfectly positioned to trade back from #12 with Pittsburgh and get their first round pick this year and next year!

(Watson joke :devil:)

I was gonna say something to this effect. I'm as happy as anyone to be getting a new QB, but all of this wheeling and dealing is only necessary because McDermott didn't like Watson last year. None of the QBs available this year come remotely close to matching his resume. They should have just stood pat and picked him instead of trying to figure out which of these 5 QBs is the right one. 

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

200w.gif

Yup... you heard me. Despite those in denial we have live through much, much, MUCH worse. 

Just riddle me this.. who who was the last Bills QB worth a high third round pick to any team? 

Yeah, it’s been that bad 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yup... you heard me. Despite those in denial we have live through much, much, MUCH worse. 

Just riddle me this.. who who was the last Bills QB worth a high third round pick to any team? 

Yeah, it’s been that bad 

True but with these first round picks an upgrade should be easy.   

22 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

More process please!

True, but you got to be in it to win it. He's been brilliant so far.

The only thing I was even on the fence about was Dareus after getting shredded on the ground two consecutive weeks. So I’m certainly positive. But there is much to prove and we’ve gone through this cycle sooooo many times 

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

True but with these first round picks an upgrade should be easy.   

Easy if they pick the right guy. I won’t be enthused about Bortles 2.0 if they pick the wrong guy. 

Or A Bradford.... yada yada

• Like (+1) 1