New proposed posting rule for 26 and YOLO

46 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Given the next 48 hours will be full of "scoops" and "sources" I think its fair that in order for us not to get our hopes up and then let down, 26 and YOLO are only allowed to post stuff that is breaking news.

Thoughts?

hahahaha

Have them send you what they want to post. If you approve it they can post it 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Given the next 48 hours will be full of "scoops" and "sources" I think its fair that in order for us not to get our hopes up and then let down, 26 and YOLO are only allowed to post stuff that is breaking news.

Thoughts?

hahahaha

What if they want to post recipes or music or something?  Why shouldn't they be allowed?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thoughts?

hahahaha

Nah, all the rumors are fun too besides you  dont have to stay in the thread either.

I would like to suggest that if there actually is new or breaking news about any player being signed.. That they start a new thread, rather than append it to an umpteen pager thats been going on with specualtion and insults for a week and most of us no longer read.   

I know we don't like lots of duplicate topic threads. But, adding new information to one that's devolved and most people have lost interest in it due to the bickering and changing the name... Is perhaps worse.  Let the old one die, and start a new one, I say.

• Like (+1) 1

Who is Incarcerated Bob???  An yeah I wanna know if LeRoi really has been banned - guess we will never know that.

On the PLUS side All Things Peterman, whatever his screen name is must be in some very very serious high level meetings as it has been quite awhile since he chimed in.  I have been waiting for him to explode now that TT is gone.....almost - but just almost, disappointed.

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thoughts?

hahahaha

It just wouldn't be the same if [RUMOR] wasn't included in 95% of the topics on TBD....

14 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Who is Incarcerated Bob???  An yeah I wanna know if LeRoi really has been banned - guess we will never know that.

On the PLUS side All Things Peterman, whatever his screen name is must be in some very very serious high level meetings as it has been quite awhile since he chimed in.  I have been waiting for him to explode now that TT is gone.....almost - but just almost, disappointed.

Who is Incarcerated Bob???  --- Good Question

Leroi has been banned.  -- the question has he returned in another form? 

unless he broke his "signature habit"  I say no     

Imo   

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Thoughts?

hahahaha

Or we need another section on the site called The Rumor Mill?