Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

5 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

We have now landed in trading up for a high qb prospect territory. 

Its looking good brehs.

All hail Tygod. Broke the drought and got us a 3rd that will help us get our franchise QB of the future.  

#CoT

It’s more thanks to the bengles that broke the drought. That how I see it. 

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

thank you for the chuckle  Figster 
AJ is rather unproven isn't he ?

At the Pro level, true that

I really liked how this kid played for the tide though 3rd, albeit I'm a fan.

accurate, always looking down field to make big plays, protects the football.

McD kind of guy in my humble opinion...

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Finally! 18 pages in and you’re the 1st to mention Andrew Luck. I was just gonna lie in the tall grass on this, but I think Indy may make him available. He ruffled feathers going overseas for his treatment and they have the 3rd pick and a new staff. 2-1sts? Maybe Glenn as well? Do it! 

As for Tyrod, THANK YOU! You’re a class act and gave us everything you had! Best wishes!

lets get LUCKy!

I posted a thread back in December presenting the ideal scenario of trading with the Colts either for Luck or for Rosen/Darnold

Of course, I also said it was ideal for them to have the #2 pick because that would have ensured they would have gotten either guy if we traded for Luck.  Now they're at #3.  Who knows... but Luck would be my #1 choice.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

And a rookie as some are calling for is going to achieve miracles with the same talent more or less?

Without TT playing a great not-to-lose game the pressure is on Daboll and McD with this offensively challenged unit..........no doubt about it.

I liked a lot of the things McD did......as I said last summer the plan was to simplify and synergize........and they DID accomplish that.......cleaning up the penalties and undisciplined play and poor technique and rollercoaster week-to-week and in-game emotional efforts that plagued Rex's regime.

But I did not appreciate how he put Tyrod and Shady in a position where they HAD to play Jauron Ball or fail..............and then he tried to scapegoat TT when the defense went into full quit mode on him and his coaching staff in the second half of that Jets game when Dennison came out in the second half still "playing not to lose".

2 minutes ago, Joaquin1119 said:

It’s more thanks to the bengles that broke the drought. That how I see it. 

The Bills had to get into a position where they were still in position for a playoff spot before the Bengals game ended which they did. Every year teams, even good ones, need help and spoilers to get into the playoffs or into a position. Its only a bad thing wgen the Bills need it. How many times have the Bills helped other teams over the draught years get into the playoffs? You could argue that every year they play 2 games that help the Pats take the division and home field......

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Who in their right mind wants to tie their future AJ McCarron for the next 4-5 years when you can get a shot at one of the top young QB's in a good QB draft to build around?

TT is a bridge that knows how to win and can win now whether the OL blocks well or not.    

And TT probably doesn't have a creepy Jesus crying tattoo on his chicken chest either.    I'm thinking AJ's woman hasn't had an O from the missionary position since he got that grotesque thing.   Ferchrissake AJ just get a necklace and a medallion. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

As of right now we are a much worse football team.  Hopefully that changes the first week of free agency.  I don't have much faith in this QB class.

Nope, not at all,  addition by subtraction. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm thinking that getting Cousins is not as quite a dead notion as some here think.  He has not signed with the Vikings yet.

Starting to see some chatter on Twitter about the Bills and Cousins.  Probably just speculation, but why not?  Cousins plus having all those picks would be sweet.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Hue Jackson, as much as he's failed so far, is a great offensive mind. He will use Tyrod's strengths.

He has failed at utilizing his offensive personnel appropriately thus far. In an egregious way. He was forced to hire an OC. Perhaps that will help. Perhaps he will finally get fired.