What is Cordy Glen's trade value?

Last years nagging ankle injury really hurts his value. If that ankle is healed, id love to keep him and slide him to the right side. He is more versatile than dawkins who can only play left

But to answer the question, id say 4th

This could be just my opinion, But it seems like we've officially gotten to a point in the NFL where 2nd and 3rd (and even 4th) round picks are being valued above your average everyday starter. His injury history and high cap really makes me doubt we see better than 5 on him. Weird time we're living in. 

• Like (+1) 1

I suppose 4th would make since. rumor has it he's given a clean bill of health for off season workouts so we'll see what that means. They may just wait til draft day to see how use him as trade bait leverage.

10 minutes ago, Bills Freak said:

On NFL Trade Rumors it was suggested that Cordy may have been shopped for a late round pick. Seems pretty low to me for an accomplished Starting left tackle. Thoughts?

1 glazed donut

9 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

His trade value is nowhere close to the value he could have to this team if healthy.

Bingo! Either he is healthy -- which means that it would be foolish to trade him, especially now that his stock is low. Or, he is NOT healthy, in which case it would be very difficult to trade him at all, given his large contract.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This could be just my opinion, But it seems like we've officially gotten to a point in the NFL where 2nd and 3rd (and even 4th) round picks are being valued above your average everyday starter. His injury history and high cap really makes me doubt we see better than 5 on him. Weird time we're living in. 

I feel the same.  Proven veteran starters being traded for mid round prospects

I would rather keep him at this point. If healthy we have 2 good tackles. Has a big contract but cap space shouldnt be a problem next year. 

Compensation for players right now seems so low, we would probably only get a 5th.