Terry P is at the combine - & present during the QB interviews

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

I would love for the Broncos to get Cousins then trade us pick #5 for Rosen.

If Rosen is the real deal then I think Cleveland after getting Barkley at one offers a package at the Giants to move up to pick two unless the Giants see Rosen as the heir apparent to Manning.

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Elway after the Bills sccop him for Rosen (or any other QB he covets):

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_maps&hsimp=yhs-pty_maps&hspart=pty&p=horse+in+ren+and+stimpy#id=1&vid=d5f30ef74837e2824886dbad8f69b5d8&action=click

The team won a championship in Ralph's 5th season of ownership. You're on the clock, Terry. ;)

Elway has shown the willingness to go after QBs but his track record on drafted QBs is poor.  

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

It would have to be a situation where number of picks trumps quality.

....or Gettleman despises Elway as much as I do.  Guy thinks just because he wants something he's going to get it.

More goes on at the combine than just college evaluations.  Every agent is there.  It's a precursor to signing your own vets and for free agency.  Its great to have the owner there to help make the pitch...

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Some fan stuff freak out about the owner being too involved. It's complete nonsense.

if I spent a billion dollars on something, I might be hands on too 

If I had his money i wouldn't miss many or any big events.

Combine,Draft,Kentucky Derby,Indy,Lemans Monaco GP...............ect,ect.

15 hours ago, Augie said:

I’d like to see him running the 40 against Rich Eisen in his suit. 

I don't.

We might need a new owner after the heart attack ;) 

14 minutes ago, MC Hamburg said:

It is good that he takes a routing interest in watching the QBs throw at the combine

An indication the they will be taking one this year...just want the boss to be part of the PROCESS 

I think he was involved last year too. I remember him going to the meetings with the top qb prospects

18 hours ago, Logic said:

Love it.

He was heavily involved in the research of Mitch Trubisky last year as well, who the Bills were heavily rumored to be interested in trading up for.

I’ve got to ask— specifically what do you love that you think he adds to the research?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

If I was worth $3 billion and change, I would not be walking around at the NFL combine in Indianapolis! 

But to each their own.  We all have our own idea of "living the dream."

I'm a lifelong learner, so if I owned an NFL team, I'd be a student of the game, as they say. I'd want to gain as much insight as I could from professional scouts and coaches. I'd be at the combine just so I could hear the discussions and decisions taking place. I'd be in the "war room" on draft day. I'd be at training camp. Not in a meddling way; just a fly on the wall.

Most fans want the inside information; being the owner gives the ultimate access to that.

20 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I'm a lifelong learner, so if I owned an NFL team, I'd be a student of the game, as they say. I'd want to gain as much insight as I could from professional scouts and coaches. I'd be at the combine just so I could hear the discussions and decisions taking place. I'd be in the "war room" on draft day. I'd be at training camp. Not in a meddling way; just a fly on the wall.

Most fans want the inside information; being the owner gives the ultimate access to that.

I'm with you.  If I paid over a billion dollars for a team, I sure as Hades am going to the combine and hanging out in the draft room.