Terry P is at the combine - & present during the QB interviews

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Some fan stuff freak out about the owner being too involved. It's complete nonsense.

if I spent a billion dollars on something, I might be hands on too 

exactly.  Or, you know, I'd at least want to see what was going on.  Perhaps he just loves football and wants to be there.  I don't see him as a Jerry Jones type.  

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

John KrykVerified account @JohnKryk 3m3 minutes ago

Spotted walking out of Lucas Oil Stadium after QBs threw: Buffalo #Bills owner Terry Pegula.

Hopefully he is meeting his new starting QB - Josh Rosen....

Might as well go to the combine.  Distancing himself from his train wreck of an NHL franchise is probably a good thing. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

exactly.  Or, you know, I'd at least want to see what was going on.  Perhaps he just loves football and wants to be there.  I don't see him as a Jerry Jones type.  

agreed.

Hardly the  Zombie Apocalypse  as Jerry Jones has become 

he is likely learning and kinda excited to experience the insiders world in the Combine.

2 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

So is this an outrage or not? Can the torch and pitchfork types clue me in?

The torch and pitchfork types already have this down as a done deal in regards to taking a QB in the top 5.  I guess in their minds Terry did not even sniff Jackson, White, etc..

49 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Might as well go to the combine.  Distancing himself from his train wreck of an NHL franchise is probably a good thing. 

Maybe he needs to start going to the NHL combine. 

Just now, BadLandsMeanie said:

I hope he isn't going around sniffing people. 

Well, BO could be a potential locker room issue.  But just in case you were not exposed to the same slang I was exposed to back in the day it simply means that Terry paid no attention whatsoever to Jackson and down the line.  

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Well, BO could be a potential locker room issue.  But just in case you were not exposed to the same slang I was exposed to back in the day it simply means that Terry paid no attention whatsoever to Jackson and down the line.  

Ok thanks. Word is sniffing was a big part of what got the Panthers owner in trouble. 

Then I got to thinking that maybe "sniffing" was code for he is there because they are after Rosen. On account of Rosen's great big nose that coulda been a code name.

Then I got to thinking that what is another name for nose? Bill. Bill is another name for nose if you are a duck or another bird.

Maybe Rosen's nose is a sign that he is meant to be a Bill.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't worry. Kim assigned Russ the important job of collecting fabric swatches for the big Key Bank Center renovation.

To expand the clientele Russ brainstormed the idea to import the finest beaver pelts from Canada 

8 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Ok thanks. Word is sniffing was a big part of what got the Panthers owner in trouble. 

Then I got to thinking that maybe "sniffing" was code for he is there because they are after Rosen. On account of Rosen's great big nose that coulda been a code name.

Then I got to thinking that what is another name for nose? Bill. Bill is another name for nose if you are a duck or another bird.

Maybe Rosen's nose is a sign that he is meant to be a Bill.

Yes, a guy needs to be careful where he sticks his sniffer.  Maybe this is best continued over on Off the Wall.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Would love it if the Bills and Denver tried to trade up for Rosen, and the Bills got him.  Would love to piss off Elway.

Elway after the Bills sccop him for Rosen (or any other QB he covets):

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_maps&hsimp=yhs-pty_maps&hspart=pty&p=horse+in+ren+and+stimpy#id=1&vid=d5f30ef74837e2824886dbad8f69b5d8&action=click

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Don't mind.  The team went to the playoffs in just his 3rd full season of ownership.

The team won a championship in Ralph's 5th season of ownership. You're on the clock, Terry. ;)

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Would love it if the Bills and Denver tried to trade up for Rosen, and the Bills got him.  Would love to piss off Elway.

I would love for the Broncos to get Cousins then trade us pick #5 for Rosen.