Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

On 4/12/2018 at 1:34 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is weird. In another thread, I was told Alabama and it’s football program only has the highest of academic standards!

Troll 1.

On 4/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

How is this possible with a player from an elite University like Alabama?  

Troll 2.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:44 PM, MAJBobby said:

Maybe Saban should stop talking about Rosen and teach his own players some character 

Troll 3.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:22 PM, Gugny said:

I wonder if his mother is a prostitute.

Troll 4.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:52 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

For sure.  Abusing women is okay if you play for Alabama.

Super Troll.

Edited by Sky Diver

10 hours ago, Rob's House said:

This may be true in your jurisdiction but not in the ones I work in. For every case of legitimate domestic abuse I see there are at least 5 that have no business being in the court system. 

I don't necessarily blame the cops. In my state they're required by statute to make an arrest anytime they think they have probable cause in a DV case. And the prosecutors go forward even when the alleged victim doesn't want to, lest they lose their federal grants.

The majority of people charged are men, but it's not as skewed as most people think. That's largely due to the fact that men are less likely to call the cops or report. Plus, often times the man gets charged regardless of who was at fault.

I defended a 275 lb man who was accused of beating his 120 lb girlfriend. She had cuts in her mouth and a mark on her neck. It turns out he was trying to leave, she was enraged and kept hitting him and grabbing his bags. When he pulled her arm out of the bag she tried to bite him. Him pushing her face away while she persistently tried to bite him caused the marks. He showed me the scar from a previous bite from her months earlier.

After spending several thousand dollars for my services he was found not guilty. That's a steep price for the crime of pissing off a violent woman and chosing not to let her beat him, bite him, and take his stuff.

If he was a pro athlete half this board and 90% of the news media would have taken her report as gospel and had this guy convicted from the outset.

Half this board? You should read the whole thread.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What crow?  That Saban should stop taking about Rosen. Your a joke head on over to the college forum and get back on your knees for the quitter 

He responded to Rosen's comments and didn't say anything about Rosen. Why would Saban care anything about Rosen?

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-nick-saban-responds-ucla-qb-josh-rosen

You did see the title of the thread, right? it had nothing to do with Saban or Rosen.

You are another super troll.

Edited by Sky Diver

Just now, Sky Diver said:

He responded to Rosen's comments and didn't say anything about Rosen. Why would Saban care anything about Rosen?

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-nick-saban-responds-ucla-qb-josh-rosen

You did see the title of the thread, right? it had nothing to do with Saban or Rosen.

You are another super troll.

Must be awesome to get on your knees for a quitter. Must also love Patrino and Marrone. Hey its ok thats your choice 

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

So if there is a video does the gun charge get thrown out? Never would have found the gun if it wasn’t for the false report right?

No.  The search was righteous.  Doesn't matter what the purported victim says later.

• 2 weeks later...

can't this guy be a low iq psycho criminal jock AND be dating a filthy pig of a woman who makes stuff up because she's a half retarded gold digging spaz?  this is america, if you dream it you can live it!

anyhow, throwing a dog sounds bad, but what if it was biting him?  i agree with every one signalling their animal love virtue, DOGS ARE DIVINE AND NEVER BITE EVER!!!!  IMPEACH AND YET SHE PERSISTED!

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

On Wednesday’s they all get together and work on drawings for AJ’s next tat.

+1

Also I have questions about this.

-what kind of dog? Did he throw a Yorkie or a great Dane?

-did he throw it AT her? Hurled it at a wall? Or was it attacking him? 

These are all things I wonder about.

Either way he's a POS, just trying to imagine this scene.

43 minutes ago, colin said:

can't this guy be a low iq psycho criminal jock AND be dating a filthy pig of a woman who makes stuff up because she's a half retarded gold digging spaz?  this is america, if you dream it you can live it!

anyhow, throwing a dog sounds bad, but what if it was biting him?  i agree with every one signalling their animal love virtue, DOGS ARE DIVINE AND NEVER BITE EVER!!!!  IMPEACH AND YET SHE PERSISTED!

I've been bit by a dog, it's no picnic, but if he was smashing her stuff and she was scared, her dog picked up it and defended her like a good pupper should.    Probably saved her a beating.   This is just conjecture I do not know the facts.  

The dog that bit me was while I was on a job as a service tech.  They won't bite you head on especially if they are aggressive, they'll circle around and get you from behind.  the owner had just told me the dog wouldn't bite when i turned to get something out the back of my work truck and the dog got me in the ankle.  Had boots on so it didn't hurt.  I didn't blame the dog or go after it, just did what i was there to do and left.   If it had continued to go at me then different story. 

The woman has already acknowledged that she lied and received her injuries from a fight with another woman and not from the 8 - 10 punches to the head that Foster allegedly delivered. Now we are supposed to believe that he threw a dog across a room and miraculously the dog wasn't injured?

Edited by Sky Diver
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

The woman has already acknowledged that she lied and received her injuries from a fight with another woman and not from the 8 - 10 punches to the head that Foster allegedly delivered. Now we are supposed to believe that he threw a dog across a room and miraculously the dog wasn't injured?

Through her lawyer but the DA is still pursuing charges.  There's still something there if they want to continue pursuing charges.  What I find funny is you keep saying "let the facts come out" but as soon as there's any statement that could help Foster....you defend him.  Don't you think it's weird that if Foster was truly innocent, why would he break two cell phones?  If he's got nothing to hide, why break two cell phones?  

Miraculously the dog wasn't injured?  Is it really a miracle?

This dog just ran into a door at full sprint speed.  Is it a miracle he's not hurt?

Image result for dog thrown across room gif

30 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I've been bit by a dog, it's no picnic, but if he was smashing her stuff and she was scared, her dog picked up it and defended her like a good pupper should.    Probably saved her a beating.   This is just conjecture I do not know the facts.  

The dog that bit me was while I was on a job as a service tech.  They won't bite you head on especially if they are aggressive, they'll circle around and get you from behind.  the owner had just told me the dog wouldn't bite when i turned to get something out the back of my work truck and the dog got me in the ankle.  Had boots on so it didn't hurt.  I didn't blame the dog or go after it, just did what i was there to do and left.   If it had continued to go at me then different story. 

My mom got bit on the ass and hip last year....had to go to the hospital to get stitches and probably will have nerve damage the rest of her life.

My mom's Lawyer is asking for $150,000 and the dog owners insurance is offering $20,000....my mom's Lawyer gets 40%....40%!  They have a meeting with a mediator on Friday to finalized this suit.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

The guy was a thug before the NFL and caused enough of a scene at the combine that he had to be sent away by medical staff.  The guy is a bad dude.  If he had his **** together and was a stable human being he could be the best MLB in the game, but he doesn't.  People will always make excuses for talent, but at the end of the day he is just a bad person and there is a 99.9 % chance that is who he is for life.  I have no sympathy for him.  If he is found guilty, I hope he gets at least a few years.  Time to stop being soft on violent criminals.