Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Wow

Guess the 30 teams that passed on him might've known something 

When he was on the board i was positive he was the pick. I liked Tre White a lot but thought that it was Foster for sure. I would have loved the pick too.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

That is to bad really. You really don't want to be 10 years down the road thinking about the life you could of had if you didn't get messed up over a woman and allegedly owning automatic rifles. 

Your in a position to have a better life then a lot of people and bank a lot of money. You don't need to get stupid over one woman. Stay calm and just go get some strange my dude. 

If I was talented enough to make that kind of bank I think I'd quit smoking pot. If I had a woman problem I'd just move on to all the tram that threw itself at me. Being in that position has to leave a dude with options. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I remember in the draft thread a bunch of people said we were stupid to take Tre'Davious White over Reuben Foster

I remember that too. He would have been perfect for this D on talent alone and a great value at 27 if you just consider that.  But, the red flags were too obvious to use a 1st rd pick. He had a shoulder injury too, and we were fresh off the Shaq Shoulder debacle. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

What’s the issue with the rifle charge? 

I'm throwing a wild guess out here but maybe the person he committed domestic violence against said he owned one?

Edited by Lfod