Zay Jones Trolled by His Mom on Twitter ?

4 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Glad it's funny to them. They get the millions while the Bills wasted a 2nd and 3rd on a WR that can't catch. I'm sure McDermott isn't laughing at all his dropped balls 

Man, if you aren't trolling and are seriously this miserable of a human being then you need to seek some help.  The constant negativity and unhinged ranting about topics ranging from the front office being racist to other weird conspiracy theories does not combine to paint a pretty mental health picture.  I hope it's just a bad troll job at this point in all honesty.

6 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Did anyone else see the video of Zay dancing around with his arm in a sling. That man has moves.

Yeah... was gonna comment about that. I heard he had shoulder issues. Moreover, I hope it heals well and he is 100% come training camp. We need him to make a HUGE 2nd year jump.

9 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Yeah... was gonna comment about that. I heard he had shoulder issues. Moreover, I hope it heals well and he is 100% come training camp. We need him to make a HUGE 2nd year jump.

Zay played hurt this year. Info came out at the end of the season. I hope he rebounds this season. Mama Jones, her husband @robertjonesLB55, and 2 of Zays sisters stopped by Hammers Lot last year and hung out (ate) with some of the TBDers. Hopefully now that they know were the lot is I'll see if I can get them to stop by for the TBDAHOT. Hopefully Jay Rosen will not be all oiled up wearing his kilt ala Pita Taufatofua that day. 

Edited by Hammered a Lot
Miss spell

Mama Jones is no joke!

And when will some people remember that the transition from college to the pros is very difficult. Only a small group of guys each year,who usually got drafted into advantageous situations, light it up in their first year. The league is full of 10-year vets and All Pros who had bad rookie seasons or took a couple of years to come on. Calling a player a bust after one season is very short-sighted. That type of thinking would actually destroy an organization. Have some patience with the kid. And Peterman too. And all the guys who will get drafted this year. 

And while I'm on my rant...people need to stop dogging Tyrod too. I have no problem with people pointing out his stats, shortcomings as a player, value to the team, etc. But, he has done nothing but work his butt off for this team since he got here and he's a good person, good leader, etc. You may think the team needs to move on, and that's fine, let's discuss it, but there's no reason to be nasty/mean to a guy who has been nothing but a class act, puts in the work, and tries to do his best. 

I don't know, maybe I'm just too old school, where I think being a fan means rooting for all of the guys on my team, both on the field and off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, folz said:

Mama Jones is no joke!

And when will some people remember that the transition from college to the pros is very difficult. Only a small group of guys each year,who usually got drafted into advantageous situations, light it up in their first year. The league is full of 10-year vets and All Pros who had bad rookie seasons or took a couple of years to come on. Calling a player a bust after one season is very short-sighted. That type of thinking would actually destroy an organization. Have some patience with the kid. And Peterman too. And all the guys who will get drafted this year. 

And while I'm on my rant...people need to stop dogging Tyrod too. I have no problem with people pointing out his stats, shortcomings as a player, value to the team, etc. But, he has done nothing but work his butt off for this team since he got here and he's a good person, good leader, etc. You may think the team needs to move on, and that's fine, let's discuss it, but there's no reason to be nasty/mean to a guy who has been nothing but a class act, puts in the work, and tries to do his best. 

I don't know, maybe I'm just too old school, where I think being a fan means rooting for all of the guys on my team, both on the field and off.

Yep !