Zay Jones Trolled by His Mom on Twitter ?

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I think she’s saying the exact opposite.

I was referring to this: "We know. You drop everything. It’s a wonder the Panther fans aren’t donating money to some Buffalo charity already "

Sounds to me like she thinks or at least is trash talking that it was an out and out drop.  

How do you see it?  Or did I miss something?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, reddogblitz said:

I was referring to this: "We know. You drop everything. It’s a wonder the Panther fans aren’t donating money to some Buffalo charity already "

Sounds to me like she thinks or at least is trash talking that it was an out and out drop.  

You're dead on.

1 minute ago, Badthingsman said:

Thanks for taking the bait.  

Wait. You have manhole covers for hands too?  Or is it you just messed his name up? :lol:

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think she’s being sarcastic. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Zay dropped “a game winning pass” and because of it  TT could only get the team to whole 3 points.

He catches it, we win and are 10-6 and 5 seed instead of 6.  

Not sure about how everything else before it in the game factors in and relieves blame.

Especially since we now know the dude can't catch a cold, it's fair to say it was an out and out drop (like all the others).

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He catches it, we win and are 10-6 and 5 seed instead of 6.  

Not sure about how everything else before it in the game factors in and relieves blame.

Especially since we now know the dude can't catch a cold, it's fair to say it was an out and out drop (like all the others).

3 !@#$ing points.  

1st QTR zero points.    

2nd QTR zero points.  

3rd QTR zero points.  

Nuf said. 

mic drop

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1