Gronks home was broken into while he was at the Superbowl

9 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

The poor guy. Super bowl loss. House broken into.

He has a lot of pressures and frustrations. You can't really blame him for trying to paralyze Tre White.

In a completely unrelated story, Foxborough police have contacted Tre White about his whereabouts during super bowl week. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

The poor guy. Super bowl loss. House broken into.

He has a lot of pressures and frustrations. You can't really blame him for trying to paralyze Tre White.

I'm real bitter today, I could care less about gronks woes

There's the 911 call that's out there where he calls in and says he's gronk and his house was broken into. They say it happened about 2 minutes after his TD in the game

Best reactions I have heard were that Maybe, he is getting over a concussion (and pretty much an IQ barely into double digits) that he just came home and forgot about moving around some of his stuff and thought he was robbed. Or maybe he just went into someone else's house thinking it was his?

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I find it suspicious that his two housemates rooms had stuff taken but not his. 

I find it suspicious that his house gets broken into and suddenly McDaniels is back in NE. Exactly what kind of pictures were "stolen?" Police should be looking for security camera evidence of a mysterious hood...

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

very interesting that 

So his housemates had the safes that were broken into?  

Makes you wonder what was in the safes that went missing from his "housemates" rooms. I'm sure if they find out it was HGH or illegal party drugs that he had no idea his "housemates" would have had that type of stuff in his house.

Also, why does a grown man with millions need "housemates"?

23 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This is his sign to leave Boston and come back home.

He better take more with all the injuries he had

Home to where? That POS is no longer welcome in WNY. 

19 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Makes you wonder what was in the safes that went missing from his "housemates" rooms. I'm sure if they find out it was HGH or illegal party drugs that he had no idea his "housemates" would have had that type of stuff in his house.

Apparently at least one of them is a personal assistant/driver/bodyguard and has been with him since at least 2015 when SI did a profile on Gronk.

His name is "Goon".  I swear, you can't make this sh*t up - Gronk has a bodyguard named "Goon"

Dunno about the other guy.  Maybe Gronk's actually gay, and that's his boyfriend.

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I find it suspicious that his two housemates rooms had stuff taken but not his. 

My guess is Gronk has a pretty good extra lock on his room door, and possibly an extra-secure door - a 'panic room' kind of thing, but also a way to secure his room from curious party guests with Instagram accounts

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

and guns   lets not forget guns .....   Shades of Aaron Hernandez?  

Duh Hello 911 this is Rob Gronkowski, this isn't an emergency, my house was robbed 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Apparently at least one of them is a personal assistant/driver/bodyguard and has been with him since at least 2015 when SI did a profile on Gronk.

His name is "Goon".  I swear, you can't make this sh*t up - Gronk has a bodyguard named "Goon"

Dunno about the other guy.  Maybe Gronk's actually gay, and that's his boyfriend.

Not that there's anything wrong with his sleeping with Tom 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rob-gronkowskis-house-robbed-super-bowl-145434653.html

The Foxborough Police Department also wouldn’t release details of the items stolen from Gronkowski’s home. The only information comes from a recording of a police dispatcher, who said “multiple safes and possible guns” were taken from Gronkowski’s home.

The reason for all this secrecy? Foxborough Police Chief William D. Baker told the Globe that it’s to protect both Gronkowski’s privacy and their own investigation.

During a phone interview Baker gave to the Globe on Tuesday, he also briefly discussed how difficult it can be to deal with the aftermath of a break-in, especially on top of what Gronkowski is already dealing with.

“I don’t know if you ever been the victim of a break-in, but when you are robbed and there is an intrustion into your personal space, it’s unpleasant whether you are Rob Gronkowski or Bill Baker,’’ the chief said. “For him it’s a double whammy coming off the loss.”

Is this the same cop that runs security at their stadium