How much leverage did Belichick lose tonight?

3 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Say all the egos and power struggle stories are true.

if tonight didn’t cement who is needed to be kept and who can go then I don’t know what else to say.

peyton manning didn’t need.tony singer to keep it rolling it was Peyton.

I don't know but it is going to be a long week for Mrs B.  There probably is not lingerie hot enough to bring him out of a one month funk.

36 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Over the next ten years I’d rather play against Brady and whoever than Belichick and jimmy g.  

The Jimmy G thing could really be huge in setting them back for a long long time.  There's only so much avocado and HGH Brady can take until time becomes the great equalizer - I think his decline will come much faster than people think

43 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He retires. Watch

Not out of the question.  Plus I bet he's anticipating on leaving Kraft (and Brady) high and dry for getting nixed regarding not being able to trade Brady.

10 minutes ago, stevewin said:

The Jimmy G thing could really be huge in setting them back for a long long time.  There's only so much avocado and HGH Brady can take until time becomes the great equalizer - I think his decline will come much faster than people think

Time gets everyone, but Favre was quoted this week making an interesting point. When he retired (the second time), he could still make every NFL throw, but his body just couldn't take the hits anymore.

I think that may end up being what gets Brady. His throwing ability isn't likely going away, but how much punishment can his body continue to take?

17 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I wish this were true, but the 40 year old just won the league MVP and set a record for passing yards in a SB. I've been reading about his decline for a few years now. I'll believe it when I see it. Reminds me of Mariano Rivera whose drop off years were still better than everyone elses.

Bradys  greatness aggravates me to no end and certainly time will eventually catch up, but what makes you think it's coming so fast?

Brady threw for 505 yards and three touchdowns.  The defensive genius's defense gave up 41 points and 538 yards.  The argument between who's more valuable (Brady or Belichick) certainly swung in Brady's favor tonight.

• Like (+1) 1