How much leverage did Belichick lose tonight?

1 hour ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

In a hypothetical show down between the more valuable asset to the team BB or TB.

But isn't your hypothesis (and the point of your thread) that one of them has to go? And that BB just lost leverage that would have him stay and now they needed to keep Brady over BB?

If not, then I'm stumped as to why you would question whether both of them wouldn't be pretty much a lock to return next year.

16 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

There has been this debate of who deserves more credit for the pats dynasty or who should kraft and the pats align with.

belichick or Brady.

i would say after tonight That was answered 

Yea judge those 18 years on 1 game that definitely works. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, macaroni said:

My bold predictions;

Belichick will retire ... I still think there is something rotten in the organization trading away #2 & #3 QB this season and I'm thinking it was a Belichick/Brady/Kraft power struggle

Brady comes back next year ... he has stated that he wants to keep playing until he sucks ... he didn't suck last night ... and he won his power struggle

Gronk comes back next year ... his "quote" was a quote from a player who played 18 games, his body is beat up and tired, and he was disappointed losing a game that he felt they should have won.

McDaniels stiffs the Colts and comes back to the Pats* to take over as head coach ... There's been lots of "buzz" about Patricia taking over the Lions ... but nothing really concrete about McDaniels finalizing a deal with the Colts. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:36 PM, Cmdjr85 said:

Belichick is not leaving. Thry asked him today if hes coming back and he already addressed that and will not kerp ansnwering the same question.

LAMP .... just sayin' ... to quote a wise man ... connect the dots.