Why not consider At QB...

HoserE

He is a worse version of Tyrod. The stats don't tell the story from his last season because they don't tell you how many of those TD's were in garbage time basically. All you have to do is watch the Bills\49ers game from a couple years ago and that will tell you all you need to know. He's inaccurate, he has trouble processing what he sees on the field, and doesn't have the necessary touch when throwing to different levels. 

14 minutes ago, HoserE said:

Colin Kapernick?  Aside from the politics, etc, I believe that the guy can play.  Thoughts?

he's definitely better than 2 of our 3 QB's, maybe all 3.  But no team will sign him, even if it makes them better.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, HoserE said:

Colin Kapernick?  Aside from the politics, etc, I believe that the guy can play.  Thoughts?

Same reason TT needs to go. 

Very similar passing limitations and a very specific offense needs to be designed to make them functional. 

At least with TT you dont have the distractions 

27 minutes ago, H2o said:

He is a worse version of Tyrod. The stats don't tell the story from his last season because they don't tell you how many of those TD's were in garbage time basically. All you have to do is watch the Bills\49ers game from a couple years ago and that will tell you all you need to know. He's inaccurate, he has trouble processing what he sees on the field, and doesn't have the necessary touch when throwing to different levels. 

....but......other than that.............   :)

• Haha (+1) 1

You have to take into account that the crowd in Buffalo is one of the most pro-military ones in all of the NFL. ( I know that's not what Kap was protesting, but many people made that the crux of their argument against him.)

I was at the game that he played here and the crowd was brutal in its jingoistic response to him , he said it was the worst he had ever experienced. So, I guess what I am saying is that even if the Bills felt like he could upgrade them they would have a PR nightmare on their hands that would make the idea a no-starter.