Fred Jackson Is The WRONG Kind of Player To Roast

BuffaloRush

8 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Fred is absolutely one of my all time favorite players. I would love to see a roast of him by his friends and colleagues so that I could learn more about his personality, relationships, hang-ups, and whatever else those who know him well would want to poke fun at. I watched the Roast of Justin Beiber, and actually developed a shred of respect for him. I don't see any downside to a FredEX roast.

Agree 100%, this is actually the first WGR roast that I want to attend.  I think it will be great hearing some of the things you never knew about him and I am sure there are some great "out of character" stories that will be told....

Edited by ricojes

I actually think the funniest part of this entire roast will be when Fred gets to roast his former teammates. I wish I could be there to hear the jokes made about Fitz. Don't get me wrong, I love Fitz, but you could make so many good jokes about his interceptions, beard, arm strength etc 

Just now, Steptide said:

I actually think the funniest part of this entire roast will be when Fred gets to roast his former teammates. I wish I could be there to hear the jokes made about Fitz. Don't get me wrong, I love Fitz, but you could make so many good jokes about his interceptions, beard, arm strength etc 

Don't forget about the girly screams. :lol:

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m nominating @Boyst62. Everyone will talk trash to him and he will LOVE the opportunity for a no holds barred rebuttal. He lives for that. The chance to break someone’s spirit gets him out of bed in the morning.

So does an enlarged prostate

Fred Jackson has a head the size of a bushel basket. He is good mocking material.

This is a freaking local charity event! What did you expect? A Don Rickles and Rat Pack styled Roast Production  The offseason can be tormenting. 

I tend to think roasts of professional athletes are a bad idea. Most of them are your stereotypical jocks with too much pride and insecure ego to be made fun of in good faith. They tend to take themselves way too seriously and have no sense of humor. Just seems like it would be really uncomfortable.

For example, could you imagine a Tom Brady roast? He would put on his fake awkward smile face throughout the thing then as soon as he got back to his hotel room would tear it apart Citizen Kane style. "They said I was slow! Made fun of me falling into the 6th round and crying about it many years later! They were all laughing at meeee!!!"

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

OP you have it all wrong. Fred was a leader in the locker room but outside football, he is a jokester that just likes to have legit fun. He is the type of person that doesn't need to even drink before "loosening up". Roasts are supposed to be fun and Fred will have a ball.

I think this is more about the OP and not Freddy.

sorry op.. you got this one wrong..

42 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You put Flutie as a Bills legend?  You've got to be !@#$ing kidding me.

Why did it take until page 4 for someone to point this out? Why did I look through all of the posts to discover this? Why can't I have back those 45 seconds of speed reading?

Mentioning Flutie as a Bills legend should immediately place asterisks on your profile ...

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This thread is so stupid that it opened up an envelope and yelled into it.  It was trying to send a voice mail.

It’s not stupid if you take a chance to think about what I originally said.  In fact, several people said they liked the thread.

It’s not my fault about 60% of people who read this thread can’t understand what I was trying to say.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

It’s not stupid if you take a chance to think about what I originally said.  In fact, several people said they liked the thread.

It’s not my fault about 60% of people who read this thread can’t understand what I was trying to say.  

Settle down Rush.  I was replying Green Lightning about turning this thread into a roast....this was a roast joke and not a criticism toward you.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

You wrote it.  Are you saying that more than half of the people who've read it are incapable of understanding what you were trying to say?  That's silly.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Also not your fault that 73% of all statistics are just made up.

2 hours ago, Bills Fan in Haiti said:

Mentioning Flutie as a Bills legend should immediately place asterisks on your profile ...

Yep, was about to mention this.  Bills legends...Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and...Doug Flutie.  LOL.