Chiefs trade Alex Smith to washington

Castellar

On 1/31/2018 at 9:46 PM, Schmuggs said:

You won’t find it or him here. He was banned for nothing, out of the blue one day. A perceived power struggle which was someone’s imagination, it didn’t even exist. He thought he was being antagonized. 

I do know Leroi very well. Him and I are good friends actually, since High School. He still works with the Bills and offers all of his great information to us. 

We love listening to his stories and hearing breaking news days before the media. 

He doesn’t understand why SDS is ignoring his messages, ego I guess. 

Im sure Leroi will surface again one day, at a different board perhaps. 

Until then, His inside info is on hold, publicly, of course...

Its fun though, watching you guys throw **** on a wall, and hoping something sticks. 

Leroy was a phony that got lucky a few times. As for him getting banned, he kept going after SDS about the upgrade to the point that people were annoyed by it. So don't say he was banned for nothing

11 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Leroy was a phony that got lucky a few times. As for him getting banned, he kept going after SDS about the upgrade to the point that people were annoyed by it. So don't say he was banned for nothing

This is false. 

Mikinski In Horseheadinski, Silly tactics. 

He mentioned only software issues and when they were resolved thanked sds. 

Leroi was consistently spot on, esp. during the draft. 

If you’re going to spew false info. Better be ready to back it up. I see you are not prepared....

Thanks Don. 

11 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

This is false. 

Mikinski In Horseheadinski, Silly tactics. 

He mentioned only software issues and when they were resolved thanked sds. 

Leroi was consistently spot on, esp. during the draft. 

If you’re going to spew false info. Better be ready to back it up. I see you are not prepared....

Thanks Don. 

Leroy... you were taking it too him in the shoutbox and kept spewing "if it ain't broke don't fix it" i and many others saw it.

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

Leroy... you were taking it too him in the shoutbox and kept spewing "if it ain't broke don't fix it" i and many others saw it.

That’s all you could come up with, really? You think that is ban worthy even if true?

In a board full of trolls,  Leroi was our only real connection.

Now we have nothing but insults, opinions, and links to articles. 

We came here to escape the BBMB COMMUNISTS like rules and mods. 

Since the flow of refugees last year, this place has become worse that BBMB and Mod behavior follows member behavior. 

When a good alternative message board comes around, I’m sure Leroi will surface again. 

We need a 3 Bills drive to escape the Russian trolls on this site that migrated from BBMB. 

The virus has spread...

8 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

We need a 3 Bills drive to escape the Russian trolls on this site that migrated from BBMB. 

You and Leroi can start your own and then everyone will be happy.  

If you dont like it here why stay?  

P.S. 

You get banned for a reason.  

You should b able to figure it out.  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

That’s all you could come up with, really? You think that is ban worthy even if true?

In a board full of trolls,  Leroi was our only real connection.

Now we have nothing but insults, opinions, and links to articles. 

We came here to escape the BBMB COMMUNISTS like rules and mods. 

Since the flow of refugees last year, this place has become worse that BBMB and Mod behavior follows member behavior. 

When a good alternative message board comes around, I’m sure Leroi will surface again. 

The virus has spread...

Have a nice day

2 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Yes.  This is Scott's house.  If he feels someone is repeatedly being a jerk to him, that is ban-worthy, all by itself, for values of "repeatedly" >= 1

Story: one time we were shopping for a treadmill at a high-quality used exercise equipment store.  We were getting all set to close a deal with the salesman, when the store owner walked up and said something about how I used the treadmill that I considered offensive.  I said "we're out of here".  The store owner appealed to the salesman and my spouse that what he said was true and not offensive.  I said "it's my money, so I'm the only vote that counts", walked out, and bought a different treadmill somewhere else.

While it's Scott's money running the board, he's the only vote that counts.  If you want Three Bills Drive,  put up your money, expertise, and time and you can run it to fit your ideals of Messageboard Nirvana.

I can't help notice how this has morphed...first Leroi has no idea why he was banned, he was banned for nothing.  Then someone points out he was going after SDS in the Shoutbox to a degree others found noteworthy and objectionable, and now it's " That’s all you could come up with, really? You think that is ban worthy even if true?" 

Yes.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  This is Scott's house.  If he feels someone is repeatedly being a jerk to him, that is ban-worthy, all by itself, for values of "repeatedly" >= 1

Story: one time we were shopping for a treadmill at a high-quality used exercise equipment store.  We were getting all set to close a deal with the salesman, when the store owner walked up and said something about how I used the treadmill that I considered offensive.  I said "we're out of here".  The store owner appealed to the salesman and my spouse that what he said was true and not offensive.  I said "it's my money, so I'm the only vote that counts", walked out, and bought a different treadmill somewhere else.

While it's Scott's money running the board, he's the only vote that counts.  If you want Three Bills Drive,  put up your money, expertise, and time and you can run it to fit your ideals of Messageboard Nirvana.

I can't help notice how this has morphed...first Leroi has no idea why he was banned, he was banned for nothing.  Then someone points out he was going after SDS in the Shoutbox to a degree others found noteworthy and objectionable, and now it's " That’s all you could come up with, really? You think that is ban worthy even if true?" 

Yes.

Story hasn’t morphed, the communist trolls twist facts. SDS does run the board, he has the right to ban whoever, whenever. 

I would like the old twobillsdrive back before the refugees ruined this place. It’s not the boards owner it the new members. 

This place has turned into THE BBMB and it shows. 

Twobillsdrive was an escape from BBMB madness. Now look at it. 

I’m sorry you don’t agree, but I cant be alone in feeling this place has changed significantly, because it has. 

I’m saying we need an alternative. 

Story hasn’t morphed, the communist trolls twist facts. SDS does run the board, he has the right to ban whoever, whenever. 

"the Communist trolls twist facts" :cry:

I’m sorry you don’t agree, but I cant be alone in feeling this place has changed significantly, because it has. 

I’m saying we need an alternative.

That's great!  You and whoever else is involved in that "we", be it two, six, or you and the mouse in your pocket: 

You just roll on off and put up the server and software fees, and roll out your own little Messageboard Heaven.  See ya!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"the Communist trolls twist facts" :cry:

That's great!  You and whoever else is involved in that "we", be it two, six, or you and the mouse in your pocket: 

You just roll on off and put up the server and software fees, and roll out your own little Messageboard Heaven.  See ya!

I’m sorry you don’t understand. Maybe a little more experience will teach you. 

When we are young and immature, we tend to spout off about things we don’t really grasp and this is a perfect example. 

This topic is obviously over your head...

It’s cool though man, no worries. 

On 1/31/2018 at 8:02 PM, SouthNYfan said:

Did they subtract the money for penalties and missed games due to suspensions?

On 2/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think he would have had to strong arm him much. McD was probably desperate for a spark on offense too. It was a big risk and took a lot of balls. It didn’t work out that day but we don’t know if they would have won that game regardless. The fact they were able to collectively pick themselves up from that debacle, recover and go on the road to beat KC the next week was impressive to me. 

Announcing it however was a rookie HC mistake.  I want a front office that will weave believable dissembles to press and fire anybody leaking true information.

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As a refugee I suggest you start your own board and stop filling this with your constant complaining. 

Thats funny. You self-label yourself a refugee. Most people are embarrassed to even admit it.

I’m proud of you SBF, youre really turning into fine young gentleman. Lol

On 2/4/2018 at 7:54 PM, Schmuggs said:

I’m sorry you don’t understand. Maybe a little more experience will teach you.

When we are young and immature, we tend to spout off about things we don’t really grasp and this is a perfect example.

This topic is obviously over your head...

It’s cool though man, no worries.

You complain this board has degraded and "we" need an alternative message board.  I suggest you stop your b*tching here and go start one.

Put up the server fees, buy the software, seems straightforward enough.  Then you can run it as you please.  Ta Da!

If you want to stick around, OTOH, you might want to back off the ad hominems and give more focus to content. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

This move makes Washington a contender next year and beyond. 

F1FC9C43-6F9F-4B9A-8A36-2EC5F99A15A8.jpeg

No.....it doesn't.  It means the Redskins fanbase is about to be bewildered by having a QB who somehow has a good stat sheet, and you can't quite put your finger on the problem for a while.  The more observant fans eventually figure out that Smith's stats are sparkling because he is super SAFE with the football and simply will not throw a 50/50 ball to anyone at anytime.  All the 3 yard completions and 3 yard runs on 3rd and 8 look like postive plays in a box score, and in your passer rating, but in reality, these are drive killers, momentum killers.  You start to see Smith runs from ghosts and the ghosts get scarier as the game gets into more critical stages.  The man refuses to let you down by taking a bad sack or a making an awful turnover in the clutch.....and by deliberatly making this effort, he dooms you to a slow death, unwilling to take the slightest chance to make the play you need when you need it.  Best of luck to them.  Their fan base will divide into the "Alex Smith is great, look at his STATS" camp, and "Alex has flaws that kill us, and don't show up on a stat sheet" camp.  He is a curse.  Too good to bench, not good enough to get you over the hump.  Paid to elevate the roster around him, but needs others around to elevate him.  Washington will be 6-10 to 8-8 or so.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Cousins is a better QB than Smith.  They downgraded and lost a really good CB.

Agreed. But at this point I don't think there was any way Cousins was staying. He'd become fed up with the organization.

They had their chance to keep him, but didn't. Smith may well have been their best alternative. But yeah, I agree that they should have paid Cousins and kept the CB, though the salary cap hit would indeed have been large. But that's pro football and the market in top ten QBs reaching their second contracts.

2 hours ago, Zerovotlz said:

No.....it doesn't.  It means the Redskins fanbase is about to be bewildered by having a QB who somehow has a good stat sheet, and you can't quite put your finger on the problem for a while.  The more observant fans eventually figure out that Smith's stats are sparkling because he is super SAFE with the football and simply will not throw a 50/50 ball to anyone at anytime.  All the 3 yard completions and 3 yard runs on 3rd and 8 look like postive plays in a box score, and in your passer rating, but in reality, these are drive killers, momentum killers.  You start to see Smith runs from ghosts and the ghosts get scarier as the game gets into more critical stages.  The man refuses to let you down by taking a bad sack or a making an awful turnover in the clutch.....and by deliberatly making this effort, he dooms you to a slow death, unwilling to take the slightest chance to make the play you need when you need it.  Best of luck to them.  Their fan base will divide into the "Alex Smith is great, look at his STATS" camp, and "Alex has flaws that kill us, and don't show up on a stat sheet" camp.  He is a curse.  Too good to bench, not good enough to get you over the hump.  Paid to elevate the roster around him, but needs others around to elevate him.  Washington will be 6-10 to 8-8 or so.  

Having Alex Smith as your QB is like being pecked to death slowly by a duck.

Having Tyrod is like being pecked to death by a baby duck.

9 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Thats funny. You self-label yourself a refugee. Most people are embarrassed to even admit it.

I’m proud of you SBF, youre really turning into fine young gentleman. Lol

I am a refugee and you accused refugees as bringing down the board.   

Your incessant whining and crying about Leroi is ridiculous and not to mention petty.    

LAMP  - I know Leroi

LAMP - this board is bad

LAMP  - I won't share with you.  

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Agreed. But at this point I don't think there was any way Cousins was staying. He'd become fed up with the organization.

They had their chance to keep him, but didn't. Smith may well have been their best alternative. But yeah, I agree that they should have paid Cousins and kept the CB, though the salary cap hit would indeed have been large. But that's pro football and the market in top ten QBs reaching their second contracts.

Yeah, Cousins was a goner.  He wasn't going to re-sign with Bruce Allen there.  What I was trying to say is that Schmuggs is wrong abou this move making them a contender. 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I am a refugee and you accused refugees as bringing down the board.   

Your incessant whining and crying about Leroi is ridiculous and not to mention petty.    

LAMP  - I know Leroi

LAMP - this board is bad

LAMP  - I won't share with you.  

You are the quintessential typical poster I am referring to. 

Get off off my back man, ignore and move on. 

You feel a need spread hate and false lies just because of your perception. News flash!!

We are all not miserable, and unhappy.

Please stop attempting to bring us down to your level. Your tactics are useless here. 

Thanks Bud. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

You feel a need spread hate and false lies just because of your perception. News flash!!

Please stop attempting to bring us down to your level. Your tactics are useless here. 

Thanks Bud. 

how does it feel to be banned under multiple user names on multiple boards?    is it embarrassing at all?

On 1/31/2018 at 9:46 PM, Schmuggs said:

You won’t find it or him here. He was banned for nothing, out of the blue one day. A perceived power struggle which was someone’s imagination, it didn’t even exist. He thought he was being antagonized. 

I do know Leroi very well. Him and I are good friends actually, since High School. He still works with the Bills and offers all of his great information to us. 

We love listening to his stories and hearing breaking news days before the media. 

He doesn’t understand why SDS is ignoring his messages, ego I guess. 

Im sure Leroi will surface again one day, at a different board perhaps. 

Until then, His inside info is on hold, publicly, of course...

Its fun though, watching you guys throw **** on a wall, and hoping something sticks. 

oh my.  you know we know you're leroi...right?  this is not a good look.

1 hour ago, Schmuggs said:

Thanks Bud. 

Funny, but based on the feedback I get, people seem to like what I have to offer.   Can you prove otherwise? 

You insult people then get "upset" when they comment on it.  

Dunkirk Don version 3.0 and none of these are upgrades 

1 hour ago, teef said:

how does it feel to be banned under multiple user names on multiple boards?    is it embarrassing at all?

oh my.  you know we know you're leroi...right?  this is not a good look.

lols to the first   :D

not to hard to figure out who he is  

He might as well use this as an avatar  

Image result for captain obvious

Signed 

Shady and gang.  

lmo

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

The Bills were in play for this QB.  Mcbean is a terrible negotiator. The my way of highway type, kinda like Trump. Only without the leverage...

...don't think he's a terrible negotiator...he met at length with Condon, Smith's agent and probably got an inkling what the tariff would be and it scared him off......at the same time, it should be a pretty good indicator that he'll be overly conservative with draft capital and FA dollars......doubt you'll see a big investment of either for ONE player......think he is a value/body count guy to fill as many holes as possible.....just an opinionated guess...........

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Thank god we didn’t trade and sign him

Fingers crossed.

I believe he would’ve helped us tremendously.

Let’s hope it was the coaching that made/ makes smith look play good. 

Edited by Schmuggs