Chiefs trade Alex Smith to washington

Castellar

Eric Galko, of optimum scouting, who is pretty plugged in on what's happening in the NFL seems to think Cousins to Denver is a strong possibility.  He also states that the Cardinals seems to be Denver's biggest competition for Cousins.

He mentioned the Bills possibly being interested in Case Keenum if he springs loose.  With Smith off the market, and Cousins likely headed elsewhere I think the Keenum chatter is looking like a real possibility.  Does it excite me?  Not really, but we don't have to give up a pick, and that is very important to me.

For more of Galko's rumors

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-rumors-quarterbacks-sam-darnold-baker-mayfield-josh-rosen/k2o3vl3ntwmv130v4xuwokguq

BTW, he already hit on Alex Smith to the Redskins.

Edited by Estro
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Whaht???!!!  Our experts figured either Andy Reid would just waive Smith out of desperation or settle for less than one first round pick.  I guess I'll pick my own numbers now for Powerball tomorrow night. 

Nothing confirms he got more than one first round pick, let alone one.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-22268636

The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to trade quarterback Alex Smith to the Washington Redskins, league sources confirmed to ESPN's Field Yates.

The deal cannot be completed until the new league year begins.

The KC Star first reported the news.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This isn't the first time a good player has been mishandled and it won't be the last. Stats show Cousins is consistently top 10, sometimes top 5. And would free up our draft picks to build around him.

He was 1-5 in the NFCE.  His team lost 5 of their last 8 games.  He was destroyed by the Giants.

Are you saying he's "Bills good"?