Have you ever been less excited for a SB?

Process

The superbowl is this sunday.. and I don't even care. 

Don't have plans yet, and again, don't even care. 

Usually one of my favorite days of the year, but my excitement for the game is at an all time low. 

Sick of watching the Patriots, its really gotten old. Plus, the matchup blows. Nick Foles, seriously? Shows how bad this league is starving for talent. 

Even if the Eagles pull of the upset, can you really take pleasure in it? We get to watch a bunch of a**hat fans burn a city to the ground. 

O well, heres to good food, company, and not getting 5-5 in my office superbowl pool this year. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 8

I agree. I have mentally checked out and will not be watching. I'd rather spend that time watching some video of possible draft prospects. I'm boycotting the pro pats officiating. These are probably two of the most obnoxious fan bases in the nfl. No winner here.

I don’t know - there is something about having such a perfect villain in there.  I’m actually stoked.  If philly can pull it off - which they can - it will be like a 2nd Christmas.

I’ll be drinking beer and eating wings like usual, and hopefully watching Belichick’s expression get more dour with each passing quarter.

33 minutes ago, Process said:

The superbowl is this sunday.. and I don't even care. SUX to be you......

Don't have plans yet, and again, don't even care.  Again - sux to be you......

Usually one of my favorite days of the year, but my excitement for the game is at an all time low. AND yet AGAIN - SUX to be you.....

Sick of watching the Patriots, its really gotten old. Plus, the matchup blows. Nick Foles, seriously? Shows how bad this league is starving for talent.  Should be Wentz but will be more than happy to see the EAGLES win.....

Even if the Eagles pull of the upset, can you really take pleasure in it? We get to watch a bunch of a**hat fans burn a city to the ground. And for a 4th time SUX to be you....Philly fans are just as passionate as we are - some bad peeps put a bad light on things......lets see our fans are known for .....ummmm peeps landing on tables, peeps falling off hand rails and injuring other below them, BJ's for Kiko's jerseys, peeps wandering around drunk outside of a game and dying...and lets not forget the people on fire in the lots.....hey I am season tix holder from 1986 thru 2007...saw more than my share of crazee **** that makes philly **** pale in comparison AND I am from Philly and went to more than my fair share of games there......from the trenches I can tell ya, aside from santa getting pelted by snowballs - Who The F!@$ likes santa anyways?  Philly no where near as bad as you think, NO WHERE.

O well, heres to good food, company, and not getting 5-5 in my office superbowl pool this year. Good luck in your pool, eat lots and drink more - it will help you...

• Like (+1) 1