Incognito update

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Both sides agree Richie never used the N word, so what else is there?  Seriously, these guys are NFL gladiators slugging it out in the worlds toughest trenches.  His feelings were hurt by words?  Dude needs to grow a pair or maybe try out for tennis or golf tour. 

There are plenty of other choices. 

But let's be real, this is news and getting a full court press investigation only because it's 'Cog

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Both sides agree Richie never used the N word, so what else is there?  Seriously, these guys are NFL gladiators slugging it out in the worlds toughest trenches.  His feelings were hurt by words?  Dude needs to grow a pair or maybe try out for tennis or golf tour. 

I don't think incognito said anything racist.

But just because he never used the n word doesn't make it ok for him to say whatever racist stuff he wants. It has no place in sports, or really life for that matter. Your post is essentially excusing racism as long as it doesn't  come down to the n word, which is just wrong.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Yes, because saying the N-word is the only way to racially abuse a black man...

With that said, I do find it odd that the Jax player never came out and said what exactly was said to him. If you are going to publicly accuse  someone of racism you should at least make clear what was said. Especially when the player has a history of hurling racial insults. 

Edited by Lionel Hutz
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bakin said:

I wonder how many times a white man gets racially abused on a football field. 

My guess - every series of downs.  

:rolleyes: here we go with this train of thought

Edited by JM57