Incognito update

YoloinOhio

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Was there in answer to my question in there?  Is this a one way street?

Would you educate Mike Pouncey on what is and isn't racially offensive?  

That's easy.  Mike Pouncey is free to think what he thinks.  I would never presume to tell him what he should consider as offensive.

No answer my question.  Because Pouncey was not offended, should every other black player or non player also not be offended?

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That's easy.  Mike Pouncey is free to think what he thinks.  I would never presume to tell him what he should consider as offensive.

No answer my question.  Because Pouncey was not offended, should every other black player or non player also not be offended?

Nope.  They are free to think whatever they want as well.

26 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Nope.  They are free to think whatever they want as well.

Exactly.  So Pouncey's reaction isn't material to a discussion of an incident where another black player took issue to what racial comments RI made.

You should have saved yourself the...exposure..by just leading with this instead.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Exactly.  So Pouncey's reaction isn't material to a discussion of an incident where another black player took issue to what racial comments RI made.

You should have saved yourself the...exposure..by just leading with this instead.

It actually is.  I demonstrated that black people are not a monolith that all agree what is racist and what isn't. And that what you decide is racially offensive doesn't mean a damn to a black individual.

That's REALLY important.  Like, should be taught in schools, important.

Edited by jmc12290