[POLL] Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

You gonna watch?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Will you actually watch the Super Bowl?

• Yes, I always do regardless of who is in it
    • Yes, I am a Patriots* fan
    • Yes, I am an Eagles fan
    • Yes, for the commercials
    • Yes, for the half-time show
    • Kinda - going to a party where it will be on
    • I dunno. Maybe.
    • NFW!

Will be watching because i am a football fan....cheering for the eagles of course....but will start laughing once the flags start flying around like hot potatoes if the patsies are backed up against the wall

3 minutes ago, JPP said:

Will be watching because i am a football fan....cheering for the eagles of course....but will start laughing once the flags start flying around like hot potatoes if the patsies are backed up against the wall

It will happen, but it won't matter. They can only do so much.

Even in the Jacksonville game if the Jaguars could mount even 1 2nd half TD drive they probably win the game.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Sure why not. I see ppl claiming they won't tune in because NE made another SB. Sorry to say, they deserved that game. I hate them as much as the next man. But their defense and offense outplayed the young Jags when it mattered.

Jax was 6/10 on 3rd down going into the 4th qtr . 0 for in the 4th, giving up 14 points, I saw ONE questionable call by refs that I actually agreed with, so I think this should be re assessed in a week or so when people cool down and are not in their emotions so much. NE deserved the W if I'm being real.

Totally agree.  The nfl is less enticing to me with each passing year.  I'm not certain but I am leaning toward not.

It’s starting to become clear to me that the Patriots were put on this earth to test my character, resolve and perseverance.  I will not thumb my nose at this mighty test from the universe for spiritual growth, so I will be watching.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

It’s starting to become clear to me that the Patriots were put on this earth to test my character, resolve and perseverance.  I will not thumb my nose at this mighty test from the universe for spiritual growth, so I will be watching.

That's the spirit, I'm with you.

I'm not letting Kraft, BB and Marsha ruin football for me.

Besides, their contracts are due soon!

devil.png

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

Of course I'll watch....there's no Football after that for months.....I love the NFL and it's the biggest game of the year...I don't care who's in it...I do like close exciting games...that's what I'm hoping for....

Three of the last four were great games for a change. Hope the SB is as well.

9 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Normally yes. But my wife (the Eagles fan) has a superstition about watching the games. We've been streaming the radio broadcast, and the Eagles have been winning when we listen that way.

Hey, it's only crazy if it doesn't work.

Ah yes, the great Merrill Reese. Terrific broadcast. 

Normally I'd be in the "kinda, going to a party where it will be on" category.  But interest in tackle football, except for the Bills, has been fading in our group of friends for years so we decided no party this year.  Instead, the families are getting together to do something outside (weather permitting).