Bon Jovi on Howard Stern Talking Buffalo Bills

KDIGGZ

9 hours ago, eball said:

These comments prove you never truly listened to or understood the show.  Stern doesn't denigrate women...he just doesn't shy away from the topics on everyone's mind (sex) and provides a forum for such discussion.  If anything he's a feminist.

Sounds like someone else in an office that's oval.

Here’s the only question you have to ask yourselves...

Why would a rock star with zero ties to Buffalo keep the team in Buffalo when he can make significantly higher profit elsewhere?

He all of a sudden cares about the city of Buffalo like the Pegulas do... so much that he’s willing to take a LOSS financially on them?

F you Bon Jovi, you snake.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, RobH063 said:

If Trump wanted the team so bad that he would sabotage another bidder by making up the Toronto story, then why didn't he sabotage the Pegula's because they were the bidder with the deep pockets and were the bigger threat to Trump. Unless Trump never really wanted to buy the Bills and was running point for the Pegula's.

Great point. I'm not a Trump fan by any means but this is just convenient.

Anyone who actually takes a moment to think about it sees that Rogers communications involved in the bid knows the Toronto move was almost inevitable.

I'm not a Marlins fan or baseball fan, but I almost always find the ownership/management of sports teams interesting. What they are going through with Jeter owning the team beholden to other larger investors in that market is easily what could have happened with bon jovi. It's cut salary, attendance dips, complain about sustainability and move. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Lol does this sign go back before his potential Bills bid?

Way before. I have never liked Bon Jovi, but my full hatred bloomed in Taiwan where every young Taiwanese musician who wants to do an English song does "it's my life", a horrible angsty teenager song written and performed by bon Jovi, a forty or fifty or whatever year-old.

I tried to upload a pic of the sign, but it appears to be too large of a file

• Like (+1) 1