TYROD TOTAL FRUSTRATION

Irv

We don't need another Fitzpatrick throwing 50-50 TD's-Picks.  But we also do not need a dude like Tyrod so freaking scared of throwing a pick that he ends up SUCKING.  Let the damn receivers make some plays once in a while for cripes sake.  Tyrod could be GREAT if he took a chance once in a while. WTF is wrong with him.  TRY TO WIN INSTEAD OF TRY NOT TO LOSE!   The guys talented.  But where are his balls?

DIE ON YOUR FEET RATHER THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES.  

Edited by Badthingsman
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

We don't need another Fitzpatrick throwing 50-50 TD's-Picks.  But we also do not need a dude like Tyrod so freaking scared of throwing a pick that he ends up SUCKING.  Let the damn receivers make some plays once in a while for cripes sake.  Tyrod could be GREAT if he took a chance once in a while. WTF is wrong with him.  TRY TO WIN INSTEAD OF TRY NOT TO LOSE!   The guys talented.  But where are his balls?

But damn..have you seen his TD-INT ratio?  

• Like (+1) 2

I don't even hate TT. The main reason I want him gone though is because the constant obsession of people talking about him/bashing him.

It's gotten very tiresome.

No offence to you OP as I am not making it about you, just in general about people talking about Tyrod

• Like (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

If you live on your knees, you'll make more money than you will if you die on your feet.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was on board the TT wagon but he lost me early this year. Yet I'm STILL of the opinion the Bills brass should do their hardest to replace him BUT  you do NOT  can him until you find that replacement! And for all his faults he's still better than Bortles and look what that dude did today!

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I don't even hate TT. The main reason I want him gone though is because the constant obsession of people talking about him/bashing him.

It's gotten very tiresome.

No offence to you OP as I am not making it about you, just in general about people talking about Tyrod

Then the new qb will become the talk of the site just like the qbs before Taylor