Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

Dont know much about him....but cant be worse than Dennison???

10 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

only if Tyrod comes back as a running back

The unpotential seen of Mr,  Joe Webb!!!!

19 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

But we move to a power run scheme... Back like what we had with Roman and Lynn

A power scheme, I think fits the o-linemen they have, including John Miller.  And if they draft a young

QB and he's "ready" or Peterman wins the job, they will run a ball control offense to minimize the

potential for mistakes. 

Track record as a pro offensive coordinator -- lowest to middle tier almost every year

Respected by two of the greatest football coaching and strategy minds in history

Respected by former players for their development - Chandler and Bennett

Multiple rings at the pro level as a position coach and now a BCS championship as a coordinator

One of the top Coordinators at the pro level states that he relied upon him...

Was part of comebacks in the Super Bowl (as a position coach) and the National Championship (as a coordinator) game that required adjustments on the fly

Undoubtedly a Bills fan

More positives than negatives

He will help our draft strategy because he had to game plan against some of the top D talent in the draft...

Get the hurt guys healthy (particularly Benjamin who is a walking mismatch like Gronk) and get him some more talent....and let's see what happens.  I am not going to rush to judgment so I can recall this post in 12 months and pat myself on the back.

Edited by JoeF

All I want is some creativity....I watched a few Bama games this year and I would say that the offense was limited by hurts play as a passer....a real qb will make any competent OC look like the next greatest play caller 

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Bevell was the pick... Why would we take our junkeap offense, and hand it over to a guy KNOWN for running junkheap offenses???

I'd say this was shocking, but... Bills.

I think you give yourself a bit too much credit.

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Bevell was the pick... Why would we take our junkeap offense, and hand it over to a guy KNOWN for running junkheap offenses???

I'd say this was shocking, but... Bills.

Bevell doesn't have a reputation for being a savvy coordinator, we all know his offense.   He and Petey should've been

canned

40 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

That was the rumor if McDaniels got HC job that Daboll was a potential replacement in New England.

http://www.weei.com/blogs/ryan-hannable/brian-daboll-who-was-potential-josh-mcdaniels-replacement-hired-bills-offensive

Pretty safe to say McDaniels will not be OC with the Patsies next season.....he will get his shot again as a HC....no doubt about it....