Here is what I know about Bill's Insiders...

3 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Oh, ok. I had no idea. Thanks.

I googled Pethos to no Bills related avail.

I have no idea why my phone AutoCorrected to "Pethos."  It's not a word and I've never typed that as a name before. 

Dunkirk Don claimed his source was an employee who was disgruntled over some employment issues.  If he's telling the truth, that hardly sounds like a Pegula kid.  If there is other inside information, I haven't heard what it is.  I'm all ears.

35 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The thread title says "Here is what I know" - yet you don't actually disclose what you know.  Fail.

...unless you know nothing, in which case this was truth in advertising at work. “Know” and “think” are two different words for a reason, I think. No, I know....I think. 

17 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Here's what I know.  Shouldn't compose posts when you've been drinking

Ummm... yeah, right there with ya.  :unsure:  

I’m gonna go inactive my account, now... along with, I don’t know, I’m gonna say more than half of the board. :blink:

1 hour ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

The Pegula's need to tell there kids to shut up, AGAIN! It comes to a point where telling sources insider info whether true or smokescreen become hurtful and more so embarrassing to the organization. Kim, I hope you are listening.

It doesn't hurt a thing. The only thing that matters is what happens on the football field.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It’s pretty obvious he's saying that the Pegula's kids are the ones disseminating inside information. And I had a feeling that they were the source. 

What tipped you off that the offspring of the owners were leaking very deep inside info?