Here is what I know about Bill's Insiders...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm not talking about here necessarily. I mentioned there is a poster on another board that has had legit inside information. 

I missed the Pegula kids tweet and couldn't find it when googled.

What would these youngsters be privy to a this point?  The potential trade for Cousins/Smith?  Trading of Shady?  You think Terry talks about this stuff with them at dinner then they contact guys like Dunkirk Don?

How does it work?

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I missed the Pegula kids tweet and couldn't find it when googled.

What would these youngsters be privy to a this point?  The potential trade for Cousins/Smith?  Trading of Shady?  You think Terry talks about this stuff with them at dinner then they contact guys like Dunkirk Don?

How does it work?

They could be privy to any number of things.   As for who they tell, I couldn't tell you. Again I'm not  necessarily talking about Dunkirk Don or Chadwick Chad. 

But why is the stuck in your craw?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

They could be privy to any number of things.   As for who they tell, I couldn't tell you. Again I'm not  necessarily talking about Dunkirk Don or Chadwick Chad. 

But why is the stuck in your craw?

It's not stuck.  Just lacks plausibility.  You would also have to assume the Pegulas are using their  kids (how old are they anyway?) to leak info, not the press, but to guys who post on message boards.  That makes sense to you as likely, let alone possible?

And why doesn't this stuff reach any media reporters?  Yet everyone here gets endless texts from Dunkirk Don?

Edited by Mr. WEO

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

It's not stuck.  Just lacks plausibility.  You would also have to assume the Pegulas are using their  kids (how old are they anyway?) to leak info to, not the press, but to guys who post on message boards.  That makes sense to you as likely?

And why doesn't this stuff reach any media reporters?  Yet everyone here gets endless texts from Dunkirk Don?

The OP said that the Pegula's need to stop their kids from divulging inside information, not that they were using them to do it.  And sure I can see the kids doing it. They're kids and this is the age of social media and being able to send the stuff to people quickly and anonymously. 

Just now, Doc said:

The OP said that the Pegula's need to stop their kids from divulging inside information, not that they were using them to do it.  And sure I can see the kids doing it. They're kids and this is the age of social media and being able to send the stuff to people quickly and anonymously. 

To what people?  Dunkirk Don is on the young Pegulas' friend list?  Why not "anonymously" leak to the Buffalo News?  Or ESPN?  Or aNFL Network? Or the AP?

And you think Terry and Kim would be clueless that this was going on?  How could they not know their kids are leaking? Wouldn't you conclude that, if the OP is correct, Terry and Kim are letting it happen?  

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

To what people?  Dunkirk Don is on the young Pegulas' friend list?  Why not "anonymously" leak to the Buffalo News?  Or ESPN?  Or aNFL Network? Or the AP?

And you think Terry and Kim would be clueless that this was going on?  How could they not know their kids are leaking? Wouldn't you conclude that, if the OP is correct, Terry and Kim are letting it happen?  

Like I said, there's a poster on another board that has definitely has inside information. I could easily see it coming from one of the Pegula's kids. However I can't tell you about every single poster on every single message board that claims to have inside information. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said, there's a poster on another board that has definitely has inside information. I could easily see it coming from one of the Pegula's kids. However I can't tell you about every single poster on every single message board that claims to have inside information. 

Get that you believe someone has info.

I just haven't seen you really flesh out why it's these kids, other than to say "hey, it's possible because social media".

Do you believe the parents don't know their kids are steadily feeding inside info to obscure message board posters?  Simple question.

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Get that you believe someone has info.

I just haven't seen you really flesh out why it's these kids, other than to say "hey, it's possible because social media".

Do you believe the parents don't know their kids are steadily feeding inside info to obscure message board posters?  Simple question.

I don't believe someone (again, a person on another board) has info: I know they do.  And again the tweets around the time of the sale of the team is why I said I had a feeling that it's (one of) them. 

As for what they can and can't control as far as their kids go, I don't know.  If that's your whole basis for saying that it's impossible, that's fine. 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't believe someone (again, a person on another board) has info: I know they do.  And again the tweets around the time of the sale of the team is why I said I had a feeling that it's (one of) them. 

As for what they can and can't control as far as their kids go, I don't know.  If that's your whole basis for saying that it's impossible, that's fine. 

What specific info does this guy have?