Video of McCoy angry after the game

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to not be a fan of McCoys, it took me until the second year with the Bills before I was okay with him.  Now he’s my favorite player.  He wants to win badly and I love that he cares so much.  He’s not just a me guy which I previously thought.

I'll clue you in on a little secret.  There are lots of guys painted with that stigma that just want to win just as badly as McCoy.

12 hours ago, Sweats said:

And to think that Shady's being wasted on this roster with TT and a pathetic offense under Dennison.

Shameful...........just shameful.

Shady is being wasted?  He took us to the playoffs.  Nothing was wasted.  

12 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

He knows we had that game. We were the better team in the game, not by much, but we were nonetheless, and this story would have been a lot better without the one and done exit. We left more plays on the field than the jags did. Keep thinking about tyrods missed shots downfield, at least 2 of which could of been the much needed td, holding call on McCoy after a huge play that would have had us at the jags 30, couple drops, etc. the Jags had their one chance on that 4th down and capitalized. 

Hes gotta be thinking some of that. I mean the game was there for the taking.

funny thing is, the Bills were a relatively lucky team this year, we won all our close games this season until this playoff game (unless you want to call bengals game close but I don’t) and those are the games the bills would normally find ways to lose. We went back to the old bills on that day 

Except Bengals and Panthers

12 hours ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I still can't believe we only scored three points. (and that was the second time we did that!)

I bet that's why he was mad. He knew the D did their job and the O that he is on let the team down. And well it pissed him off. Great passion!

10 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Relax man. Let’s not put the horse in front of the cart. Beats is a very aggressive word for abuse. 

I was referring to his lack of self control that in turn leads to rage. This could be an anger issue. 

I wouldnt be surprised if there are a few holes in his walls from his frustration. 

Again, just not very classy. 

Men don’t react with violence out of frustration. Immature boys do. 

That's the best place to put him to pull that's why he's always ahead of the cart. Now putting the cart ahead of the horse would be an issue?

11 hours ago, PolishDave said:

But McDermott is a stoic man.  Certainly not Mr. emotional.

Did you see him rip into the official after the game? The ref couldnt get away fast enough

10 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Relax man. Let’s not put the horse in front of the cart. Beats is a very aggressive word for abuse. 

I was referring to his lack of self control that in turn leads to rage. This could be an anger issue. 

I wouldnt be surprised if there are a few holes in his walls from his frustration. 

Again, just not very classy. 

Men don’t react with violence out of frustration. Immature boys do. 

Oh please. You've never been frustrated by failure that you've screamed and threw something? Punched a pillow? 

This is an emotional game played by people who invest a ton of time and punishment into their bodies. I don't expect them to be robots and you shouldn't either

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Shady is being wasted?  He took us to the playoffs.  Nothing was wasted.  

You obviously misunderstand.........here, let me break it down for you.

Try and keep up, son.

He's being wasted as a one-trick pony on an anaemic offense.

Our playcalling is running him into the ground...........just about every play involves Shady whether it be by design or TT dumping it off to him.

Look how often Shady is injured. Thats' from over-use and no viable backup.

Shady will be run into the ground, used for every ounce of yardage that we can get out of him and then tossed aside.

The guy deserves a legitimate chance at a SB ring..........our pathetic offense under TT and Dennison will never give him that.

His talents are being wasted in a system that will never work and until we get a viable backup RB (which we may have found moving forward), a good quality QB and some half decent playcalling, then yes, Shady is being wasted in this offensive system.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Did you see him rip into the official after the game? The ref couldnt get away fast enough

Oh please. You've never been frustrated by failure that you've screamed and threw something? Punched a pillow? 

This is an emotional game played by people who invest a ton of time and punishment into their bodies. I don't expect them to be robots and you shouldn't either

funny but I think this guy is frustrated that he his friend Leroi got "banned" 

and his frustration makes him post silly stuff 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

funny but I think this guy is frustrated that he his friend Leroi got "banned" 

i'm pretty sure he did this on the bbmb too.  he was lerio.  he was terrible.  he was banned.  he came back as schmuggs.  he was terrible.  he was banned.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

i'm pretty sure he did this on the bbmb too.  he was lerio.  he was terrible.  he was banned.  he came back as schmuggs.  he was terrible.  he was banned.

amazing how some get petty when they do crap to get banned then come back acting like a child

learn from your mistakes and move forward 

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to not be a fan of McCoys, it took me until the second year with the Bills before I was okay with him.  Now he’s my favorite player.  He wants to win badly and I love that he cares so much.  He’s not just a me guy which I previously thought.

He's not stupid, he knows that game was there for the taking if the QB had just made a play or 2. Don't blame him for being pissed.

He's probably (rightfully) pissed they didn't give him the ball up to 4 straight plays at the 1 yard line. He knows he would have got 1 yard and a TD. Dumbest play calling of the year. Don't tell me it's TT's fault. RD shouldn't have called an RPO. Just a straight dive play right up the gut. No decision needed by TT at that spot.

28 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

There is a character trait in humans labeled as "emotional intelligence".    It is the ability to control your emotions and the ability to dampen your animal spirits at times when letting your animal spirits reign doesn't benefit you.

Not suggesting McCoy is dumb in any way.    That is just what it is labeled as.

People like McDermott (stoics) use their more evolved Neocortex part of their brain to dampen the reactions that their amygdala (lizard brain) tries to get you to respond to emotional situations with.

For example when an object is flying at your head, your amygdala tells you to duck.   Your neocortex tells you don't bother ducking if it is a feather flying at you because it won't hurt you.    Some people will just duck no matter what whether it is a feather or a brick.    Some try to train their brain so that they don't duck when it is a feather.

In the example of McCoy - it is his lizard brain that has him reacting that way.   Some people try to dampen that response and remain as calm as possible.  Some don't.   It is a life choice.    And sometimes you can't dampen it depending on how emotionally attached you are to something - example would be the death of a family member. 

That is why some players react with violence (lizard brain reaction) and some react with a handshake to their opponent.  It depends which part of their brain they are allowing to control the situation.   And how much practice they have at trying to control it.   I think most people don't practice controlling it at all.  It is a choice.

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

He's probably (rightfully) pissed they didn't give him the ball up to 4 straight plays at the 1 yard line. He knows he would have got 1 yard and a TD. Dumbest play calling of the year. Don't tell me it's TT's fault. RD shouldn't have called an RPO. Just a straight dive play right up the gut. No decision needed by TT at that spot.

RD does deserve blame putting the decision in TT's hands but still TT deserves blame too.

I didn't like the throw either.  Put it up high where Benjamin can high point it.  He has 4-5 inches in height and probably another 4-5 inches in wing span.

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

RD does deserve blame putting the decision in TT's hands but still TT deserves blame too.

I didn't like the throw either.  Put it up high where Benjamin can high point it.  He has 4-5 inches in height and probably another 4-5 inches in wing span.

Run the ball. Period. It actually reminded me of the Bills/Dallas MNF with dumb*ss Jauron (and co.) having Trent Edwards throw a flat pass at the 8 yard line (pick six), when a FG would have ice'd the game. We went on to lose that one too. Throwing the ball in OBVIOUS running situations is just asking for trouble. Why do it?

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Run the ball. Period. It actually reminded me of the Bills/Dallas MNF with dumb*ss Jauron (and co.) having Trent Edwards throw a flat pass at the 8 yard line (pick six), when a FG would have ice'd the game. We went on to lose that one too. Throwing the ball in OBVIOUS running situations is just asking for trouble. Why do it?

It's another Seahawk/Pats Super Bowl....also the Falcons/Pats situation.

13 hours ago, Louie Armstrong said:

This video is from right after the 2015 loss to the Eagles....

Well....I guess it's nice to see he got mad after SOME loss.....

58 minutes ago, Sweats said:

You obviously misunderstand.........here, let me break it down for you.

Try and keep up, son.

He's being wasted as a one-trick pony on an anaemic offense.

Our playcalling is running him into the ground...........just about every play involves Shady whether it be by design or TT dumping it off to him.

Look how often Shady is injured. Thats' from over-use and no viable backup.

Shady will be run into the ground, used for every ounce of yardage that we can get out of him and then tossed aside.

The guy deserves a legitimate chance at a SB ring..........our pathetic offense under TT and Dennison will never give him that.

His talents are being wasted in a system that will never work and until we get a viable backup RB (which we may have found moving forward), a good quality QB and some half decent playcalling, then yes, Shady is being wasted in this offensive system.

Being the leader in rushing and receptions qualifies as being used "as a one trick pony"?