Video of McCoy angry after the game

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So 80% of the carries, McCoy didn't lose yardage?

McCoy had 3 TD's in goaline situations.

You're entire last paragraph is a ridiculous assumption.

What's ridiculous is calling it a bad decision by Taylor.

If your OC calls a RPO with just one receiver.....split wide........the pass option is a single coverage look.

It's entirely uncomplicated.    

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Jags player did not get back onside. 

Yes he did.

When the ball was snapped he was back onside.

The Bills did not react to him being in the neutral zone or offside.  

You can be offside before the snap or if you do not contact or cause a false movement by an offensive player.

This was the situation.

It was a wrong call.

I love Shady.  He’s been a great Buffalo Bill.  His passion for the game, his play on the field, risking his body playing through injury as well as being a great teammate.  He’s one of my favorite Bills ever.  Great trade Doug Whaley.  Had to throw that in there as I see so many instances in which he still gets bashed. Kiko Alonso for Shady, lol.  

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

What's ridiculous is calling it a bad decision by Taylor.

If your OC calls a RPO with just one receiver.....split wide........the pass option is a single coverage look.

It's entirely uncomplicated.    

You’re right Baldo....a rushing TD has never happened at the goal line with a crowded LOS and a single WR split wide.  100% of the time the RB will be stuffed on all 4 downs.  It’s an impossibility.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’re right Baldo....a rushing TD has never happened at the goal line with a crowded LOS and a single WR split wide.  100% of the time the RB will be stuffed on all 4 downs.  It’s an impossibility.

Deep breaths dude.  Pull it together.

Whether it was a bad play call is up for debate but whether Taylor did something other than the look called for is not.   He did what the play call called for.

19 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Nonsense!  The team with more points is the team that should win, and it did.

Outrageous to suggest we "should have won" when we put up 3 points in 60 minutes of football.

Actually, when you only score 3 points in 60 minutes of football, you should LOSE, and we did.

Would have been a lot of fun to win, but heading off to lose our heads in Foxboro ain't all that great anyway.

We'll be back and with a better QB.  I think the future is bright.

yea at foxboro dropping another 3-egg.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This video was released on the NFL retweet on January 7th, 2018 with the title....

mccoy jags.jpg

Fair enough, however, you should not then have made a click baited inaccurate thread title that implies it happened after 'The Game" when everyone will read that as being after "the game" that Bills just played.

22 hours ago, Doc said:

That's how everyone should be after any loss. 

I hate it when I see Eric Wood smiling and shaking hands with everyone - the opposition - after a loss.  It looks like he's trying to get a new job.