Do we beat the Jags with Fitz?

Klaista2k

I know this might sound silly but what if Fitz had started the game instead of Tyord?

With the way our defense played that game I really believe the Amish Rife would've done enough in the passing game to get us a W.

Just think with with Fitz at quarterback we most likely be talking about our first playoff win since 1995!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Klaista2k said:

I know this might sound silly but what if Fitz had started the game instead of Tyord?

With the way our defense played that game I really believe the Amish Rife would've done enough in the passing game to get us a W.

Just think with with Fitz at quarterback we most likely be talking about our first playoff win since 1995!

No. Because he would have choked in week 17 against the Dolphins. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

We would have lost on a gut retching late 4th quarter interception during the potential game tying/winning drive.

Wait...didn't we just....

52 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I read this and I thought "if the Jags baited Roeth into 5 INTs, how many would they have plucked on Fitz?"

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I'm fairly certain we could have beat the Jags with anyone that could throw a football.

Read into it what you will.

This. If it weren't for Tyrod we probably never get there, but we probably win that game with Trevor Siemian under center.