Meet the Bills two 1st round picks!!

Tatonka68

Just now, ddaryl said:

Would be cool don't  know much about Washington.. Pretty sure Rudolph will be long gone before we pick or we'd have to use both 1sts and then some to move up and get him

I think he might be available in the second round.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, corta765 said:

He might be available in the 3rd with how his mechanics are and the fact he is a spread system QB that scouts do not like

Run the spread offense then. Don't tell me it doesn't work, spread is much like K-Gun offense. His "mechanics" look pretty damn good to me in video. LOL

Edited by Tatonka68
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Washington was really impressive in that video.

I think the WR made the QB look good. If I'm drafting a QB in the 1st, I want him making the WR look good.

Yes, or get players that make each other look good.  Washington is a plausible first round pick.  I don't think Rudolph should be.

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I think the WR made the QB look good. If I'm drafting a QB in the 1st, I want him making the WR look good.

I have not watched enough of Rudolph yet to have an opinion, but I thought the same thing last year about DeShaun Watson's receivers making him look good.  For the games he played before being injured, he sure looked good in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, or get players that make each other look good.  Washington is a plausible first round pick.  I don't think Rudolph should be.

Why do you say that? People say Rudolph looked good becuase of the talent around him. Then I say draft both. Hard to dismiss "ALL" those touchdowns. LOL

4 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Agree, Washington looked impressive in the video

6 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Why do you say that? People say Rudolph looked good becuase of the talent around him. Then I say draft both. Hard to dismiss "ALL" those touchdowns. LOL

Yeah - and Washington in particular made him look good they were saying - definitely heard it and saw some of it during the OU game.

30 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’ll take the WR.. The QB no thanks

Why do so many not want Rudolph as our future QB?  Seems pretty solid overall to me!

The QB we don't want is Lamar Jackson.  College QB who will not be successful in the NFL.  He is a runner first and not very accurate in the tough matchups. 

Edited by BuffaloButt
  • Like (+1) 1