Draft Grades in National Championship Game

TFBillsfan

Bama's freshman quarterback comes in unexpectedly in the national championship game, with little game experience, and coolly scans the field, finding receivers for critical touchdowns on look away passes.  We have a quarterback with years of NFL and college experience who can never execute like that.  Anyone still into Taylor as a franchise QB for the Bills?  Seriously!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

That rookie QB for Bama is gonna be a good one...true freshman reading the coverage, looking off the safety and throwing a dime to the area vacated to win the game...

Man it would be a dream if the Bills would get him in a few years if he can progress 

21 minutes ago, K-Apps said:

Man it would be a dream if the Bills would get him in a few years if he can progress 

No dude.......this is the Bills........gotta' punt that QB decision off for another 6-7 years and hope to get his brother.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

#3 for UGA linebacker best player on the field 

That would be Roquan Smith. He is a monster. Fitzpatrick, CB for Alabama, looks like a top 10 lock as well. 

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No dude.......this is the Bills........gotta' punt that QB decision off for another 6-7 years and hope to get his brother.:thumbsup:

I can tell you now the son will be great!!! Trade back every year instead we will have 64 first round picks in the 2038 draft. THEN we will get our Quarterback.

55 minutes ago, H2o said:

That would be Roquan Smith. He is a monster. Fitzpatrick, CB for Alabama, looks like a top 10 lock as well. 

I am not normally a take a linebacker high guy..... but I love Roquan Smith. I think he is Luke Keuchley good. 

• Like (+1) 2