Offensive Coordinator

Mopreme

I'm leaning toward Chudzinski, because he is a proven QB developer. Always had a ton of respect for the guy. However at the end of the day, it's whomever Sean McDermott feels most comfortable with. After this season, he's earned that much trust.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think McCoy or Chudzinski, or both. 

A bit outside the box, but I would strongly consider Ken Dorsey from Carolina as our OC. We interviewed him last year and McDermott went with experience. Dorsey is a really creative guy and I like the idea of a young mind on this staff. Someone is going to hire him as an OC at some point soon. Might as well be us. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

A bit outside the box, but I would strongly consider Ken Dorsey from Carolina as our OC. We interviewed him last year and McDermott went with experience. Dorsey is a really creative guy and I like the idea of a young mind on this staff. Someone is going to hire him as an OC at some point soon. Might as well be us. 

Iiirc Carolina blocked us from interviewing dorsey. He would be near the top of my list tho  

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

15 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Too bad we don't have a shot at playoff game winning OC Nate Hackett. JK. Just wanted to type that out. Ugh....can't believe that is now a part of NFL history.

2 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

If it makes you feel better, their offense struggled almost as mightily as ours.

That's why I said "JK". I'm poking fun at the idea that a guy like him now has "playoff win" under his credentials.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan1 said:

Anybody who can rationalize that on 1st and goal from the 1 you pound the rock and you keep pounding it if you do not get it.  Team was built to run the ball...run it.   

The play was a RPO, Tyrod called the pass.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Dorsey could be a solid hire I think. He was always a very smart QB, just not the most athletically gifted. Has a solid resume. 

22 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

The play was a RPO, Tyrod called the pass.

Do not give Taylor option in that situation.  Run the ball.  At least twice.  Tyrod proved over and over he can not get it done in.  That's on the OC.   

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, BillsFan1 said:

Do not give Taylor option in that situation.  Run the ball.  At least twice.  Tyrod proved over and over he can not get it done in.  That's on the OC.   

How did the NFLs No 1 offense score. They ran it over and over again Right lol

54 minutes ago, BillsFan1 said:

Anybody who can rationalize that on 1st and goal from the 1 you pound the rock and you keep pounding it if you do not get it.  Team was built to run the ball...run it.   

Agree or disagree with the play call- the issue is execution.  We are often hit for a loss on running plays,  but the pass was poorly thrown and benjamin, with his height advantage didn't need to push off. We had the matchup we wanted, just poorly executed all around.