Offensive Coordinator

Mopreme

On 1/8/2018 at 5:13 PM, Gugny said:

I totally agree with this.

My point is that Tyrod has had above average receivers (plural) for all three years he's been !@#$ing us ... I mean, starting.

Week after week, we have seen All 22s that show open receivers who didn't get targeted.  The gameplan and the playcalls are not the problem.  The QB is.

I'm not sitting here saying the Bills NEED to retain Dennison.  Frankly, I couldn't give two *****.  I just don't think he's responsible for the putrid passing game and I don't think he's done anything that would warrant him getting fired.

My younger son was a high school QB and it gets frustrating watching the game with him. He’ll scream “Clay is wide open!”, or “Benjamin is all alone!” They show the replay and sure enough, he’s usually right.  (He can see it, too bad he had....some self-admitted accuracy issues. It takes the full package.) Granted, he doesn’t have to see over the line and face live bullets, but some people just process it faster than others. I do not possess that gift. I wish the best for Tyrod (unless he’s playing against the Bills). 

16 hours ago, since79 said:

Here are the Indy Coaches.

http://www.colts.com/team/coaches.html

Sanjay Lal receivers coach.  He was well liked here, maybe what Zay needs.  Perhaps if it’s Chudzinski he will bring him along.

Brian Schottenheimer could also be included, he has had success before.

Schottenheimer is possibly under consideration in Seattle as Bevell's replacement.

The Buffalo Bills have fired Rick Dennison as their offensive coordinator, so as is tradition, 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com bring you their reason for the move, the candidates the Bills are likely to consider, and some of your questions, too!

The Bills, who are likely to have a new starting QB next season, fired Rick Dennison after his offense finished ranked 29th in the NFL.

Here are some names to watch in the Bills' offensive coordinator search:
John DeFilippo
Mike McCoy
Rob Chudzinski
Mike Shula
Brian Daboll
Ben McAdoo

7 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I like DeFilippo as a candidate because of his success with Wentz, but outside of college he only was an OC in 2015 for the Browns. 

Coached under Pettine. Part of the Marrone coaching tree then. Got er done!

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Haley could be out as Steelers OC at end of season

Kind of abrasive, but he's a very good OC. 

....seriously?.....guy needs Anger Management......fought with Big Ben over offense....was a bomb as KC HC........hell, I'd bet even Dennison could make an offense work with Ben, AB and Bell........well, maybe................

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....seriously?.....guy needs Anger Management......fought with Big Ben over offense....was a bomb as KC HC........hell, I'd bet even Dennison could make an offense work with Ben, AB and Bell........well, maybe................

Not a fan of players getting into bar fights and more so with coaches.  

• Like (+1) 1