If I am McD/Beane what Shady says makes a big diff...

KingRex

in what I do with TT this off-season. 

Shady is clearly the true Bill who embodies what we want for this team.

Particularly with the ankle injury last game which reminded him and us how short a career can be, my GUESS is that Shady will have the best sense of whether RRs failings at QB or eliminating a teammate for an uncertain new talent is the better road to take.

My sense is that Shady will want to go for it all in 2018 and that the key to that will be using all four of our draft picks in the fist two rounds to build a winner.  Certainly trading some of this resource for a hoped to mbe franchise talent who will fail to win the next SB without more players is a bad idea.

If McD wants a real assessment then follow Shady's direction.

• Haha (+1) 3

McD and likely Beane have shown their inability to manage the QB situation w/o getting some help with their mismanagement of Peterman's development.

I think Peterman might become a solid pro if our braintrust has not destroyed his self-confidence and his teammates confidenc in him by throwing him under the bus as a 5th round drafted rookie.

Shady IS the Bills O this year and showed great commitment and physical will in even playing today.

If McD and Beane are so shallow and frightened they refuse help when they clearly need it we deserve to lose.

Why should they be so frightened?

10 minutes ago, KingRex said:

Particularly with the ankle injury last game which reminded him and us how short a career can be, my GUESS is that Shady will have the best sense of whether RRs failings at QB or eliminating a teammate for an uncertain new talent is the better road to take.

My sense is that Shady will want to go for it all in 2018 and that the key to that will be using all four of our draft picks in the fist two rounds to build a winner.  Certainly trading some of this resource for a hoped to mbe franchise talent who will fail to win the next SB without more players is a bad idea.

WTF is this all about?

12 minutes ago, KingRex said:

His input is fine, but hell no to making all their choices based off of what a single player wants lol

1 minute ago, KingRex said:

McD and likely Beane have shown their inability to manage the QB situation w/o getting some help with their mismanagement of Peterman's development.

I think Peterman might become a solid pro if our braintrust has not destroyed his self-confidence and his teammates confidenc in him by throwing him under the bus as a 5th round drafted rookie.

Shady IS the Bills O this year and showed great commitment and physical will in even playing today.

If McD and Beane are so shallow and frightened they refuse help when they clearly need it we deserve to lose.

Why should they be so frightened?

Killed Petermans confidence really. He is 1-1. 

What workd donyou live on to think a coach amd GM need help from the RB in figuring the future at QB

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

WTF is this all about?

Its a different way to saying keep TT

7 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Maybe one of the best round about ways to say you want to keep TT. Excellent. But nah. Not in reality. We were a halfway decent QB away from playing again next week.

I doubt it.  Denison still makes the same dunb play calls even with a better QB.  Its fine with me if they can TT, just replace him with someone better (who do you want?) and also get an OC who makes obvious calls like on the first and goal.  Given Tyrod is so bbad what do you think of him relying on TT to pass at the end of the half?

14 minutes ago, KingRex said:

Yes, let players run the team.  That would be a widely accepted practice.

Shady will have very little say in who plays QB next season.  He’s not likely to press the issue even though he and Tyrod are tight.  Tyrod’s results speak for themselves.  He has not successful in this system.