So if the Jags and Titans win next weekend....

Just Jack

I would root for pestilence, same as next week in Foxborough. In the absence of a fatal plague, I guess Mularkey because he would have beaten NE* the week before, which is something redeeming. I’m also rooting for someone to poison Marrone’s bologna sandwich. 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Marrone.  He exercised an option he was given.  Meathead ran away like a little B word because he couldn't handle criticism.

Can't blame Marrone for running far far away from Brandon & Whaley.

Can't blame Meathead either for running far, far away from Marv.

I thought the 2005 season was much more annoying than 2014, so I would pull for Marrone.

25 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I’m glad Marrone left.  Good luck to both of them.  Neither will win.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

They won’t. 

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I think the Jags will give NE a lot of problems because of their ability to play press man, BUT a lot of the noncalls from today will get called because it's NE and Brady.

So what’s your answers to the original question?

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

I think the Jags will give NE a lot of problems because of their ability to play press man, BUT a lot of the noncalls from today will get called because it's NE and Brady.

NE plays the Titans and the Jags play Pitt.....I guess Jacksonville could beat the Steelers...if they do, I don't see them winning in Foxboro.....

I don't think the NFL misses out on its dream re-matchup of Pittsburgh and New England in the Championship game. 

But I'm less a fan of Marrone as it stands today.  Besides, Mularkey has to live with the last name Mularkey.

Now if you asked me which team I like less, Jacksonville or Tennessee... THAT would be a tough call.  One finished Kelly's career (while still an infant of a franchise, no less) while the other was the God-chosen beneficiary of the Music City Miracle.  Yes... I hold a grudge and have a long memory.

I hope that the current Bills can even the ledger with both of those teams in the upcoming postseasons... and I hope Marrone and Mularkey are there for it.