With the 21st and 22nd pick the BuffaloBills Select....

Just now, NewDayBills said:

I'd take Mason Rudolph with the 1st pick, with the other 1st I'd trade down and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd, then I'd send Kansas City one of our 2nds for Alex Smith that's contingent on a contract extension being signed, something like 4 years 72 million for Smith, sit Rudolph on the bench until Smith retires.

1.) Mason Rudolph

1.) Trade

2.) To KC for Alex Smith

2.) Extra pick

2.) Extra pick

3.) Extra pick

3.) Extra pick

This would be the perfct scenario. Go Bills!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Process said:

DL and LB

All the QBs will be long gone by the time we pick, and we have way too many holes to move up to early first round. 

Trade for Smith and get a QB in 2019

This team has been “waiting until next year” to draft a QB for far too long. For years we have used draft picks on every other position and it has gotten us nowhere. If B.B. and McD think there is a franchise QB then they should do everything they can to draft him. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Buffalo Bills trade pick # 21, 22, LT Corey Glenn and a 2019 2nd and 4th round pick to the NY Giants for the # 2 pick in the draft and select QB Josh Rosen

I could actually see them doing that. I wouldnt be upset with what we gave up either. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I would give an 18M cap hit for one of the vikes QB

givebthe TT contract and i am OK with it if you have your rookie in his 1st year of a rookie deal

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Buffalo Bills trade pick # 21, 22, LT Corey Glenn and a 2019 2nd and 4th round pick to the NY Giants for the # 2 pick in the draft and select QB Josh Rosen

SIGN ME UP. 

Just now, CDogg20 said:

I could actually see them doing that. I wouldnt be upset with what we gave up either. 

I think this trade makes a ton of sense if you can talk the Giants into making another run with Eli. The Giants get two 1st round picks, a LT that helps their terrible O-Line that should be valued as at least a 2nd rounder, a 2nd in next years draft and we have two 4th rounders next year with the Ragland deal

18 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Trade Pick 21, Glenn, and Jags 5th (or our 4th) to move into 10 to 15 range and take Baker.  

Now this is a scenario I feel is very plausible, and one that I would absolutely love Beane and McDermott for pulling off.  I am all in on the Baker Mayfield to Bills train.  I ask one question of you Alpha, do you think Mayfield's performance against Georgia will vault him into the top 5, and if so, do we mortgage the farm to go get him?