Are you upset if we lose today?

Steptide

I want a win more than anything. But this week has been surreal as a bills fan. I'm dang proud of this team and community of fans that has proven why we are the best in the NFL. Win or lose, this week, today, is what being a bills fans is all about. LET'S GO BILLS!

Just now, Steptide said:

I want a win more than anything. But this week has been surreal as a bills fan. I'm dang proud of this team and community of fans that has proven why we are the best in the NFL. Win or lose, this week, today, is what being a bills fans is all about. LET'S GO BILLS!

For me it's not either I'm upset or I'm not. Any time the Bills lose it's a disappointment. I hold that with if the Bills lose at any point in the playoffs I'll be proud of them for making it as far as they did. I think the biggest determining factor is whether or not they lose in a Billsy way.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Losing will be disappointing but not devastating.  This is not a gimme game at all. 

This. I want a W to kick ole Dougie right in junk, but their defense is really good. 

Disappointed perhaps, not upset.

I realize that great teams are built in stages and usually takes a few years to build a playoff contender. Doing this well this soon gives me hope that this regime will build a solid playoff team to contend with not only NE for the division title but for a Super Bowl.

Edited by Nihilarian
  • Like (+1) 1