Are you upset if we lose today?

Steptide

yes, yes I am.

3 points?

sure, jags have a pretty stout defense but I'd bet my bottom dollar had there been a QB capable of moving the football, you know, making throws. they advance.

too bad peterman will take more slack for being put in that position as I'm sure no one actually thought he would be the savior to bring them back in under a minute?

unless you're SP?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

10 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I'm upset because we lost a winnable game. Defense and special teams played well and offense didn't do squat 

and as much as i like romo calling the games....it's tough watching him point out wide open receivers.

i'm going to listen to football monday on wgr tomorrow and i hope the first thing i hear is rico and castillo are gone. i thought maybe we give tt the 6 mil bonus , then trade but he can carpool with them right the he!! out of town!

3 points in 60 minutes is an absolute disgrace!....but then again, if not for andy dalton, we wouldn't have broken the drought to be embarrassed, so i guess i should be thankful. i want to see major changes this off season and i trust the mc staff to get us in the right direction for next year. i will try to calm down, nothing got broke,dinner smells good, the weather's gonna change, i should count my blessins,etc.

BUT DAMMIT!

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1