Who should replace Gruden on MNF?

YoloinOhio

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Romo?

Manning?

smokin Jay?

grunting Belichik since he is fleeing the cult?

Romo is under contract with CBS...so I don't think he can take it up.  Mostly it will be one of the ESPN Knuckleheads...

I'd gut the whole booth .. not a fan of McDonaugh (to stiff) ... Color analyst ...  I'd go with Bruce Arians ... he'd be more fun than and less painful to hear that Rex ... play by play and only looking at those under contract with ABC/ESPN for college .. either Steve Levy or Mark Jones.

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Greeny?

Just saw this ... that's an interesting call as well . .if he could do play by play ... actually it would be funny if they did Mike & Mike but only for Monday Night Football .. a lot of M's in that .. M&M on Monday Night ... won't happen but interesting

18 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

I'd gut the whole booth .. not a fan of McDonaugh (to stiff) ... Color analyst ...  I'd go with Bruce Arians ... he'd be more fun than and less painful to hear that Rex ... play by play and only looking at those under contract with ABC/ESPN for college .. either Steve Levy or Mark Jones.

Just saw this ... that's an interesting call as well . .if he could do play by play ... actually it would be funny if they did Mike & Mike but only for Monday Night Football .. a lot of M's in that .. M&M on Monday Night ... won't happen but interesting

I thought Mike & Mike didn't part on good terms?

On 1/5/2018 at 2:47 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Please God don't let it be Rex Ryan

I was just thinking Sexy Rexy. LOL  I'd be OK with it, actually, as long as the Bills aren't playing on MNF.  I have doubts about Rex's ability to be impartial.

On 1/5/2018 at 2:18 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Romo

But he was getting a little sloppy at the end of the season clowning around too much.........needs to stay grounded.

Gruden was much too apologetic for teams/coaches.

Can't get any better than having a QB in the booth that never saw a receiver he didn't think he could throw open saying "THROW IT, THROW IT"!:lol:

Yes he was. I didn't listen until late. He was not that good.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, Kmart128 said:

Think Rex Ryan gets the job. He has called a MNF game... Currently works for ESPN... Has had a year of experience (unlike Manning)... And I think that ESPN will want to keep a coach in there. If not Rex maybe Louis Riddick...he is being talked about as a potential star

I just hope it's not a woman that gets the job just because she is a Female. I strongly believe that a color commentator who gives anaylsis should be a coach or former player. 

Yeah bring on the Rex.

Then hire his brother Rob as one of the sideline reporters. Have a sideline reporter for each side.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Boyst62 said:

Yes he was. I didn't listen until late. He was not that good.

He is good and learning still. Yes a little goofy but very good.

He does have this annoying twang every time a slow mo replay is questioning any reason to overturn a call. Like he wants to be the first to say I see something as he talks and makes funny sounds trying to find something.