Who should replace Gruden on MNF?

YoloinOhio

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's the hottest analyst in the game and their #1 guy who's paired with Nantz.  Not happening. 

May not happen but thats who they should make a run at. Same thing was said about Adam as well hottest name most sources etc etc

A darkhorse would be Tebow. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

May not happen but thats who they should make a run at. Same thing was said about Adam as well hottest name most sources etc etc

A darkhorse would be Tebow. 

As someone mentioned earlier ESPN is in cost cutting mode, but I could see Tebow in that role. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

As someone mentioned earlier ESPN is in cost cutting mode, but I could see Tebow in that role. 

I understand they are in cost cutting mode. Disney laid a ton of money on other ventures. However If Disney wants the best they will lay the money. 

Tebow would also increase veiwership and be very good in the role

• Like (+1) 1

Why even bother with MNF if you are going to go cut rate on it?

You know Rex Ryan (who desperately wants back into coaching) wants the spotlight that comes with that job so he can work himself into the head coaching carousel in a couple of years. As time goes on he will look like the legendary coach your team needs. Like Gruden, who (while exciting to see how he does) was pretty mediocre most of his time as HC.