Embrace your inner EII, tangential meanderings are welcome here

Cripple Creek

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If there is a zombie apocalypse, will the zombies eat Keith Richards...or just assume he is a fellow zombie?

Was the bible the first book about a zombie?

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’ve always been a boxer type of guy, but everyone seems to be wearing boxer briefs.  What’s the deal?  I like my boys to have room to roam.

Had some scrotal swelling once. Doctor told me boxers to blame. Boxer briefs ever since. Snug as a bug home skillet.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Had some scrotal swelling once. Doctor told me boxers to blame. Boxer briefs ever since. Snug as a bug home skillet.

Yikes!  Was it from your boys bouncing around in there?  I’ve never hear of such a thing.  My wife bought me some boxer briefs for Xmas and keeps telling me to try them.  I thought it was just because she likes the way my little muffin ass would look in them.

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yikes!  Was it from your boys bouncing around in there?  I’ve never hear of such a thing.  My wife bought me some boxer briefs for Xmas and keeps telling me to try them.  I thought it was just because she likes the way my little muffin ass would look in them.

Yeah man hangin low and jostling.

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is this her way of telling you she wants child #3?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

So gay cats?

Yes, indeed.

The first couple times I caught them, I thought the "bottom" was getting raped.  He got clearly upset WITH ME when I broke it up.  After a while, they either stopped or found a new place to sin.