Embrace your inner EII, tangential meanderings are welcome here

Cripple Creek

9 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Wherever he is, I hope he is happy and enjoying life. I think his youngest would be in college now. Last I remember he was almost back to Columbus.

How could you not find it?  A big tent with tons of folks and some country critter cooking raccoon and a naked philipino midget running around offering free hugs and a dashingly handsome rugged man in a Stetson ...  I don't believe this.

All I saw was a goofy looking dude in a cowboy hat and some ugly short Puerto Rican

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, mead107 said:

He came to my hotel room once 

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Were you paying hourly rates?  

:lol:

No, Beerboy did not charge by the hour.  He was much more into a sort of menu type arrangement.  Kinda like room service.  (Pun very much intended).

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

So, I take it that my request for you to sternly warn everyone who ran this thread off the rails has been declined?

Not at all.  Warnings are best given in private.  However, given your failure to recognize this common courtesy. I decree the following: 

To all of the morons in this thread who have taken it off topic, you are warned.  Thank you and never do it again. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Not at all.  Warnings are best given in private.  However, given your failure to recognize this common courtesy. I decree the following: 

To all of the morons in this thread who have taken it off topic, you are warned.  Thank you and never do it again. 

Thank you, I'm sure that will do the trick.