How many Bills fans will be at the game Sunday?

Bills fans attending   

382 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage will be Bills fans?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Debating on putting something on my Jeep for the Bills. Got the front bills plate and the throwback standing Buffalo on the rear window

We are going with the car flag and a strong debate as to writing on the windows. We also have Bills rubber floor mats.

I am here now with 5 of my friends.... it is 39 freeeken degrees BUT I guess it beats the -21 rochester wind chill but sheesh!!

Go Bill!!!

Edited by aceman_16
Cold hands + phone = speeelling isyous
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Wing it can accommodate 450-500 Bills fans? They are legitimately going to have anywhere from 10x to 30x that many people. 

I figure they will have to be turning some away, but many will probably come and go as well. Hopefully there is a bar nearby for spill over since many will be ubering there.

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I figure they will have to be turning some away, but many will probably come and go as well. Hopefully there is a bar nearby for spill over since many will be ubering there.

I personally think every sports bar within a 10 mile radius of the stadium is going to be filled with people wearing blue.....really blue not the pansy teal.

I think we can expect 20-25,000 Bills fans.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I personally think every sports bar within a 10 mile radius of the stadium is going to be filled with people wearing blue.....really blue not the pansy teal.

I think we can expect 20-25,000 Bills fans.

That is my estimate as well, plus, Bills fans won't let a little cold weather deter us.

FYI, alternate plans from JAX Bills Backer if Wing It is overcrowded:

BILLS FANS!! I love Wing-It, as I go there every Sunday! But I’m guessing Wing-It Jax is going to be very over crowded Saturday evening... so I’m asking for those who don’t make it there, another option is Sneakers sports bar and grille! Come with me to invade Sneakers sports bar, on the beach! It’s a huge venue and they serve liquor! Go Bills!!

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

FYI, alternate plans from JAX Bills Backer if Wing It is overcrowded:

BILLS FANS!! I love Wing-It, as I go there every Sunday! But I’m guessing Wing-It Jax is going to be very over crowded Saturday evening... so I’m asking for those who don’t make it there, another option is Sneakers sports bar and grille! Come with me to invade Sneakers sports bar, on the beach! It’s a huge venue and they serve liquor! Go Bills!!

Sweet! Staying across the street so we’ll be there!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is my estimate as well, plus, Bills fans won't let a little cold weather deter us.

On the noon news (CH 7) the jags ticket office reported 20% of their ticket sales went to NY zip codes,factor in internet sales and the many Bills in Fla and we're probably looking at 60/40.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cartoonoftheday/2018/01/05/buffalo-bills-could-have-home-field-advantage-on-sunday-against-the-jaguars/amp/

Forbes.  

Vivid Seats, an online ticket marketplace, reports that 20 percent of the ZIP codes used to purchase resale tickets are from New York(and doesn’t count Bills fans buying tickets outside of Buffalo). And the American Automobile Association call center in upstate New York told the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle that it had a major increase in calls from travelers trying to get down to Jacksonville.

22 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I hope some kind of numbers get released. Looked like a ton of blue and red out there

There were a TON of us there, at least 30% if not more.  The problem was, we never really got the opportunity to show how loud we could be because the offense didn't give us enough to cheer for.  We were poised to take over that stadium at one point towards the end of the first half and beginning of the second, but never really got the opportunity.

They totally downplayed the Buffalo invasion in the local media; it was very disappointing.

One thing I did find out was that the Jags organization allowed each season ticket holders to buy five extra tickets AFTER buying their own ticket. I'm guessing that is why there were so many tickets on the aftermarket...and it shows you just have few season ticket holders they have. They basically allowed a cartel by Jags season ticket holders, instead of them (the Jags) just selling them themselves at face value. That doesn't seem right to me.

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

There were a TON of us there, at least 30% if not more.  The problem was, we never really got the opportunity to show how loud we could be because the offense didn't give us enough to cheer for.  We were poised to take over that stadium at one point towards the end of the first half and beginning of the second, but never really got the opportunity.

I did notice that it never got loud in there. So quuet especially for a pkayoff game. Until the last 3 minjtes left or so, it was like a neutral site. Like you said, the Bills didn't give much to cheer about, but it's telling that there were so many Buff backers there the Jag fans couldn''t even get loud. 

More Bills jerseys there than the toronto games.

On 1/8/2018 at 4:21 PM, Shotgunner said:

I did notice that it never got loud in there. So quuet especially for a pkayoff game. Until the last 3 minjtes left or so, it was like a neutral site. Like you said, the Bills didn't give much to cheer about, but it's telling that there were so many Buff backers there the Jag fans couldn''t even get loud. 

More Bills jerseys there than the toronto games.

look in that pano photo, you can see it's almost 50/50 between bills and jags fans at time

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s the over. All joking aside, it could have been up to half!! I’d say no less than 30% and as high as 50%. Bills fans were everywhere.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I agree Kirby. I honestly assessed it 45%

Looking at it on TV looked 50/50 to me. 

The stadium cheered when Shady had the 40yd run (that was quickly called back).

Kinda wish I could watch it again. I have all the reg season games on my DVR (for midsummer football cravings), but I was so pissed at the pathetic performance that I deleted it after the game.... Yeah... I deleted the Pats games, Jets primetime game, nd Carolina game too.

At least I will have the Colts snow game to watch 85 times before next season starts.

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s the over. All joking aside, it could have been up to half!! I’d say no less than 30% and as high as 50%. Bills fans were everywhere.

It was definitely more than I thought, but my guess would be 30%  I would estimate that 70% of the tailgaters were Bills fans!

and I kid ya not, we had two women within two rows of us leave cause they were cold! I was in shorts and hoodie, they were leaving cause they were two cold!

5 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Kinda wish I could watch it again. I have all the reg season games on my DVR (for midsummer football cravings), but I was so pissed at the pathetic performance that I deleted it after the game.... Yeah... I deleted the Pats games, Jets primetime game, nd Carolina game too.

At least I will have the Colts snow game to watch 85 times before next season starts.

Could always get Game Pass!