Don’t look for validation from Cowherd

People still listen to Cowherd?  He's the worst and top 10 list of people I want to punch.  It amazes how much stock put into some media's opinions.

38 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

colin cowherd gets as much attention from me as the attention whore Jim Rome      homie 

ZERO

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

colin cowherd gets as much attention from me as the attention whore Jim Rome      homie 

ZERO

Jim Rome is so much better than CC. He's a great interviewer and loves the Bills.

Can’t stand his voice, his takes on sports (particularly his obsession with name-brand programs and franchises) are painful, and I’m pretty sure if you packed one more self congratulatory sneer into his act that $4 toupee would fly right off his head.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/2/2018 at 7:55 PM, Teddy KGB said:

9-7 was a failure for the Lions, Cowboys, Ravens, and Seahawks.   

Kudos will come if they win 2 more games.  

How about the 2011 Giants.  No I don't think we're going to the bowl

Edited by Romie
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

People still listen to Cowherd?  He's the worst and top 10 list of people I want to punch.  It amazes how much stock put into some media's opinions.

Jim Rome is so much better than CC. He's a great interviewer and loves the Bills.

My problem with Rome is he loves himself more. And he jumped the shark with the table fight with Chrissy all those years ago.  

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My problem with Rome is he loves himself more. And he jumped the shark with the table fight with Chrissy all those years ago.  

I always remember that when I see Jim Rome's name.  And I just realized that was about 25 years ago.  Wow!

I give all these radio guys more props than writers media.

These guys have a real talent in voice and skill to mange all that into a radio personality in real time with no way to go back and edit like writers media can. And the masses listen to them in huge numbers. I find them entertaining even when I disagree. I don't think they are really like their radio personalities in their real lives. I think they are playing a character, not all 100% of their radio characters but for a lot of the time.

Cowhard and Rome have great radio voices. Crisp sharp and cutting. You can understand and hear them very clear. The !@#$ers don't stutter either. The opinion comes out naturally and free flowing.

They want exactly what we give them. Props when we agree and curse them when we disagree. That is how they make a living.

To think a bunch of these guys have parlayed this talent into millions is a real testament to "only in America". Sky is the limit if you have a talent.

Edited by cba fan

1 minute ago, cba fan said:

I give all these radio guys more props than writers media.

These guys have a real talent in voice and skill to mange all that into a radio personality that the masses listen to. I find them entertaining even when I disagree. I don't think they are really like their radio personalities in their real lives. I think they are playing a character, not all 100% of their radio characters but for a lot of the time.

Cowhard and Rome have great radio voices. Crisp sharp and cutting. You can understand and hear them very clear.

This x1000

Those two are extremely talented.... (ill put Rush up there as well).  To carry as show like that, virtually solo 95% of the time, hours every day, all year, for many, many years.... AND get people to listen is a big deal.  

I graze Cowherd and Rome and generally I do agree and appreciate a lot of their viewpoints.  The format of Rome's show grates on me sometimes (I REALLY dislike the whole caller/smack talk/get hyped up for a 'macho' pre-rehearsed monologue thing and I immediately tune out).

Another amazing one is Scott Farrell.  Can catch him at nights on 1270.  That guy is amazing.

• Thank you (+1) 1