Baker Mayfield Man Crush thread

Big Turk

I have to admit I have an absolute man crush on Baker Mayfield...his fire and swagger remind so much of Kelly...I think he would be outstanding for us as a QB...

And his first drive in the Rose Bowl isnt doing anytjing to change my mind either...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 3

He is everything you want in a QB.  Screw the height thing.  The dude can flat out play.  He is a fierce competitor that hates losing.  His sole purpose when he plays is to not only win, but shut the opposing fans up in the process.  He is as accurate as they come while seeing the entire field.  He's confident in making every throw.  Mobile enough for it to be a weapon.  Has the killer instinct.

He's the perfect QB for us.  I would do anything to get him.  Unfortunately, the Bills probably won't because he's a little immature.  Fact is, he's a winner and his teammates love playing for him.  Man...what I would do for him to be the next QB of the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Look, I’ll say this — I’d be willing to part with both 1’s, 2’s, and a 2 next year to trade up for Mayfield. I’d even be willing to make that 2019 pick a #1. I’d do it. 

I'd be willing to do just about anything it took to get him...

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Height. I don’t see the problem though. Drew Brees, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson....

Height and hand size yes. I don't think it's a deal breaker by any means, but I get why there is some pause by some scouts. 

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Look, I’ll say this — I’d be willing to part with both 1’s, 2’s, and a 2 next year to trade up for Mayfield. I’d even be willing to make that 2019 pick a #1. I’d do it. 

I had no idea Mike Ditka was on these boards. Hi Mike!

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.