Bills 1st round picks currently sit at #21 and #25

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Bills first round picks sit at #21 and #25.- for obvious reasons this was lost in the shuffle of last night.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855915/article/2018-nfl-draft-order-and-team-needs-nos-2132

But now they will never be able to find a QB to lead them to the playoffs...oh wait.

52 minutes ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

this means we are a playoff team, not the Browns.   works for me.  

McBeanes will figure out the draft.  They drafted 4 starters last year, I'm sure they'll draft 4 more this year.  

Trust the process.  

They did? Beane wasn't even here for the draft and McDermott barely knew more than a few of the college players, having been totally focused on the pro game for months before. After he got here, much of his time was spent reviewing his personnel and hiring a staff. So who do you think was responsible for the scouting and preparing the board and getting the contracts and budget in order? 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, McBean said:

Who cares. Right now it’s all about the PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

Back from the edge then?

2 minutes ago, yungmack said:

They did? Beane wasn't even here for the draft and McDermott barely knew more than a few of the college players, having been totally focused on the pro game for months before. After he got here, much of his time was spent reviewing his personnel and hiring a staff. So who do you think was responsible for the scouting and preparing the board and getting the contracts and budget in order? 

Fail

We traded away our #3 drafted DT (and our perennial DT is likely to retire), we traded away our highly drafter WR, our great starting RB is ancient in pro-football terms and got hurt badly in our last regular season game, we could utilize improvement and depth in several positions (including the NFL- all important QB position).   These are my draft priorities in that order for the draft right now.

14 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Whaley did the scouting and set the board, Sean made the decisions 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I hope they sta put a these spots and build up the LB, and lines on both sides of the ball along with a later round RB

We have two picks each in the 1st three rounds of the draft.  Those six picks should be the cornerstone for this team for years to come that should include a QB

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, yungmack said:

I'm sure McD prepared more for that draft in the short time he had than Whaley did the whole postseason.  We are where we are today because McD is a success oriented overachiever who makes good decisions based on copious research and solid analytical reasoning.  Make no mistake, he chose those four, perhaps with some help from Whaley, perhaps not.

Edited by JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS

picks 21-24 are not finalized until after the Wild Card Round

picks 25-28 are not finalized until after the Divisional Round

picks 29-30 are not finalized until after the Conference Championships

picks 31-32 are not finalized until after the Super Bowl

My suspicion the Bills will have two picks in the 25-28 range

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

If we keep TT, Then I would draft either Jackson or Mayfield to learn under Tyrod.

I think this will happen. Maybe Mason Rudolph, OKS will be there with our firs pick also. Things are looking great in Buffalo!!!!

• Like (+1) 1