Is Doug Marrone this evil?

PromoTheRobot

If the Steelers win today (already up 10-0) does it take away any incentive from the Jags to beating the Titans? (Someone please let me know if that's correct.)

So if next week's game is that meaningless, would Doug Marrone tank a game in order to keep the Bills from the playoffs? The only reason I can imagine he wouldn't is it would negatively affect his W/L record.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If the Steelers win today (already up 10-0) does it take away any incentive from the Jags to beating the Titans? (Someone please let me know if that's correct.)

So if next week's gage is that meaningless, would Doug Marrone tank a game in order to keep the Bills from the playoffs? The only reason I can imagine he wouldn't is it would negatively affect his W/L record.

Tank? No. Rest starters? Possibly.

I'm sure Doug would rather win this game and not see his team limp into the post season on a 2 game losing streak.

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Coughlin never rested his starters. Said that he told them to play during the year, why stop now?

I think that will remain the case. 

Maybe he'll claim credit for getting the Bills into the playoffs?

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So if next week's game is that meaningless, would Doug Marrone tank a game in order to keep the Bills from the playoffs? The only reason I can imagine he wouldn't is it would negatively affect his W/L record.

I don't think Marrone has anything against the Bills. I think that he took advantage of a loop hole in his contract and it worked out for him. 

11 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Coughlin never rested his starters. Said that he told them to play during the year, why stop now?

I think that will remain the case. 

This. They will play. Coughlin and Marrone are not "ease up" types. I think the Jags beat the Titans.... it is the Raiders or the Bengals we need to pull off the upset. 

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

This. They will play. Coughlin and Marrone are not "ease up" types. I think the Jags beat the Titans.... it is the Raiders or the Bengals we need to pull off the upset. 

The Bengals game is THE game. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Indeed he :censored: would and indeed he :censored: will. Bet. Douggie gets the last laugh.