50 yrd FG

Sky Diver

2 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

What weather? I guess you weren’t there.

I wasn't there either, what weather are you referring to? Sunny?

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

Hauska was struggling from distance in warmups.

It was cold and damp and the ball wasn’t carrying well. 

It was a terrible call.

He had plenty of distance... what else?

I get the wanting to be aggressive but McDermott said himself we failed earlier in the game to make it on 4th down and we couldn't get in the endzone several times before that with Tyrod skipping a pass to Mccoy.  How was he supposed to have any confidence in his offense?  I like being aggressive but there comes a point when you gotta be realistic too

26 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Hauschka is 7 - 8 on 50 yard FGs, the Bills are 2 - 13 on Fourth Downs this season, FWIW.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalobills/statistics?team=BUF

we were down by 7 with 8 minutes left against brady. Needed the tie there. How many of the 4th downs were 4th and 1? and how many were end of game 4th and long?

I wouldn't have been upset if they went and failed. I would have still been upset if the kick was good. The decision was bad.

Edited by Chemical
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Season on the line, Pats offense is hot, you go for it. Cant trade fgs with the Pats* and expect to win

This 100%.

But the "take the points" crowd on here will not be convinced.

We are doomed with bad coaching year after year.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

It was the wrong decision using facts, history and logic. Nothing personal.

It was the wrong decision using facts, history and logic. Nothing personal.

Thanks for proving my point, but without the name calling. Yesterday, one joker on this site wished me dead because he's allergic to common sense. Go figure...

Yes, I proved your point. What's your point again? people will disagree with you?

My point was that supporting a position with facts, logic, and history make people unpopular on this board. It doesn't matter if you're overwhelmingly correct, people refuse to believe what their own eyes clearly showed them. Thanks again!

• Like (+1) 1