CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

31 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So you speak for everyone on the right? 

It’s kinda weird that you have a need to hear me admit that I am wrong. 
Don’t hold your breath, it’s not often that I am wrong. 

Oh you are likely wrong often. You just don’t have the ability to admit it.  

Let’s start with your wrong assumption that that I speak for all on the right. I don’t paint with a broad brush. That’s your MO here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh you are likely wrong often. You just don’t have the ability to admit it.  

Let’s start with your wrong assumption that that I speak for all on the right. I don’t paint with a broad brush. That’s your MO here. 

? Man, you are needy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing like a Q-baby! - Chef Jim volley to kick off a Sunday morning.  From my side of the court (Go get 'em Jim) it looks like a long match.  I don't doubt for a minute Jim can pi$$ farther than the other guy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Nothing like a Q-baby! - Chef Jim volley to kick off a Sunday morning.  From my side of the court (Go get 'em Jim) it looks like a long match.  I don't doubt for a minute Jim can pi$$ farther than the other guy.

Sorry. I had to just shake my head and walk away. 

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Q tip had better be careful.   Pi$$ too far and it winds up in Cattaraugus Creek.  But that could be good for the rest of us as the DEC will do what the mods here have failed to do in keeping Q tip in check.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Q tip had better be careful.   Pi$$ too far and it winds up in Cattaraugus Creek.  But that could be good for the rest of us as the DEC will do what the mods here have failed to do in keeping Q tip in check.  

1ixcju.jpg

8 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Still 2000 or so miles off re tard! 

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Funny how 95% of cases are mild, yet EVERY single CNN personality that’s gotten it has had a near-death, traumatic experience. 

It’s almost as if they’re trying to boost their own ratings isn’t it?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brooke-baldwin-coronavirus-essay-cnn-180334476.html

It almost killed Fredo. One day he was cooped up in his basement doing his show and keeping away from his family and the next day he was out with his family at a homesite looking to get into a fracas with some guy riding a bike. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

From the article:

Cuomo himself admits to breaking quarantine. He claims he was accosted on April 12 by a bicyclist who demanded to know why the CNN anchor was out and about even though he knew he has the coronavirus. The way Cuomo tells the tale, it sounds as if he somehow had a leg to stand on and it was this nosy bicyclist who was in the wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

From the article:

In fairness, you can't really 'break' quarantine when you're faking an illness for ratings.

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

Cuomo himself admits to breaking quarantine. He claims he was accosted on April 12 by a bicyclist who demanded to know why the CNN anchor was out and about even though he knew he has the coronavirus. The way Cuomo tells the tale, it sounds as if he somehow had a leg to stand on and it was this nosy bicyclist who was in the wrong.

If you ever listen to his radio show, gaslighting is all he does with people who disagree with him.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Albwan said:

images (1).jpg

Poor cryin brian

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, like I have said before..............

that is one ugly dude.

You would have to be the biggest drunk in the USA to lay down with that thing.

If ever there was a head that was shaped like a pear, that is it.

Grocery Stores May Need to Ban Customers Says CNN    :wacko:

Now CNN has found “experts” who are advising that the stores need to keep customers out. Because of COVID, of course.

You cannot make this stuff up.

It’s too dangerous for store workers because of “careless customers,” says Marc Perrone, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union. According to his union members, 85% of you customers are not practicing social distancing in stores. How does he know? Does he have union toadies tallying up bad shoppers who break the rules of non-engagement?

By the way, this union president is one of the “experts” CNN cites. But for backup, they quote John Logan, a professor of Labor and Employment Studies at San Francisco State University. A professor of labor at a university in San Fran must be a legit expert, right?

Logan also gives a big thumbs-up to actually closing grocery stores.

“Anything that reduces the need for interaction with the public and allows for greater physical distancing will ultimately better protect grocery workers. Shuttering stores and repurposing them for pickup and delivery only would be a positive step.”

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Grocery Stores May Need to Ban Customers Says CNN    :wacko:

Now CNN has found “experts” who are advising that the stores need to keep customers out. Because of COVID, of course.

You cannot make this stuff up.

It’s too dangerous for store workers because of “careless customers,” says Marc Perrone, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union. According to his union members, 85% of you customers are not practicing social distancing in stores. How does he know? Does he have union toadies tallying up bad shoppers who break the rules of non-engagement?

By the way, this union president is one of the “experts” CNN cites. But for backup, they quote John Logan, a professor of Labor and Employment Studies at San Francisco State University. A professor of labor at a university in San Fran must be a legit expert, right?

Logan also gives a big thumbs-up to actually closing grocery stores.

“Anything that reduces the need for interaction with the public and allows for greater physical distancing will ultimately better protect grocery workers. Shuttering stores and repurposing them for pickup and delivery only would be a positive step.”

Saw this the other day, classic CNN. Their message is that nothing is safe enough anymore ;we must remake society as a closed, locked down culture.only some can work and many must rely on government support to survive. Essentially they want to rewrite the constitution due to Coronavirus. Cuomo is already saying NYS should “ use this to imagine a better, more socially just NYS”. Whatever the heck that means. Wow. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3