Week 16: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with EJ Gaines Out

26CornerBlitz

Prediction: Patriots over Bills
- When the New England Patriots are playing at home, late in the year, with the potential to clinch home-field advantage throughout the playoffs — that’s not something I can pick against. You just really can’t bet against Tom Brady in that spot — no matter how desperate the Bills may be for a victory. In the grand scheme of things, if the total for victories to get into the playoffs in 2017 is nine wins, then this game is the less important one as the Bills are concerned. In tiebreaker scenarios at nine wins — only a win over the Patriots, and not a win over the Miami Dolphins, would be the thing standing in the way of the Bills making it into the playoffs. However, the Bills have a lot at stake in this game, because a pair of wins to end the season would give them 10, and as long as Jacksonville takes care of business one of the next two weeks (or if Tennessee loses to Los Angeles, or if Baltimore loses to Cincinnati), the Bills would be in. The Bills have it all in front of them, but I think a Super Bowl caliber Patriots team that’s playing for something at home late in the year is just too much to overcome in this game.

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Prediction: Patriots over Bills
- When the New England Patriots are playing at home, late in the year, with the potential to clinch home-field advantage throughout the playoffs — that’s not something I can pick against. You just really can’t bet against Tom Brady in that spot — no matter how desperate the Bills may be for a victory. In the grand scheme of things, if the total for victories to get into the playoffs in 2017 is nine wins, then this game is the less important one as the Bills are concerned. In tiebreaker scenarios at nine wins — only a win over the Patriots, and not a win over the Miami Dolphins, would be the thing standing in the way of the Bills making it into the playoffs. However, the Bills have a lot at stake in this game, because a pair of wins to end the season would give them 10, and as long as Jacksonville takes care of business one of the next two weeks (or if Tennessee loses to Los Angeles, or if Baltimore loses to Cincinnati), the Bills would be in. The Bills have it all in front of them, but I think a Super Bowl caliber Patriots team that’s playing for something at home late in the year is just too much to overcome in this game.

Yes he did it again! With his record we are in great shape tomorrow!

On 22/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, GETTOTHE50 said:

I really hope this guerrero controversy became a big enough distraction to the patriots locker room this week. 

Need all the help we can get.

I just wanted to add....

Guerrero must be a super sketchy dude. Either Belicheat was pissed off that he wasnt the main cheat anymore, or that Guerrero was too sketch, even for him.

What a weird organization

What's weirder is Krafty Bob getting involved in personnel decisions. Belichick wanted to groom Jimmy G but Krafty Bob intervened on behalf of Golden Boy who wants to play until he's 50.

If we beat Patriots in New England, we clinch first playoff birth in 17 years.  That would be an incredible way to make playoffs.  What a statement that would be.  The Dolphins just beat them.  Why not us?  !@#$ new england.  Lets go Buffalo!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What's weirder is Krafty Bob getting involved in personnel decisions. Belichick wanted to groom Jimmy G but Krafty Bob intervened on behalf of Golden Boy who wants to play until he's 50.

How ironic would it be if this comes back to bite Krafty Bob in the ass?  Brady is forced to retire soon and Belichick ends up retiring if he views Kraft as a meddling owner.  But at least they have Hoyer, lol.

Just now, Pete said:

If we beat Patriots in New England, we clinch first playoff birth in 17 years.  That would be an incredible way to make playoffs.  What a statement that would be.  The Dolphins just beat them.  Why not us?  !@#$ new england.  Lets go Buffalo!

The Bills can't clinch tomorrow.  They won't be eliminated wither. 

10 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Think that is all speculation being stirred by Cowherd. I have not seen anyone report that, but I may be wrong. In my mind on the trainer, strictly the league finally looking into non-direct compensation as a form of salary cap intervention in my mind.

In terms of the moneyflows, actually more money on the Bills right now than the Patriots..54-46. Almost unheard of to see the public shading the Pats...weird!!! Not sure what to make of it.

Lost $ 10 yesterday on a Colts, Bills, Jets parlay...coming back with $20 today Bills-Jets at 19-1.

54 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Just to confirm,  we have never beaten NE at their place with TB12 playing, is that correct?

Incorrect.

He played the first half a couple weeks back. We took the lead into halftime and never really looked back. Brady was terrible in that game.